Snowstorms

Another wee little request

"Alrighty campers, due to the severe weather we will all be sleeping in the big house tonight. Just to ensure everyone's safety. Go back to your cabins and grab your sleeping bags from sleep outs along with anything else you need for the night and come back here." Chiron told the whole camp.

"None of you little ankle biters forget things like inhalers. We will not be walking your wheezing little butts back through a snowstorm to your cabins at 3 am, you will just need to find another way to breathe." Mr D added before we all scattered off.

Everyone in cabin 9 was weirdly panicky about the storm, acting like it was the end of the world if their machines got frozen. There were a lot of dramatic tears about it, cabin 12 would be jealous. I picked out my sleeping bag and my toiletries bag then walked back to the big house. A lot of kids were already back and setting up camp, literally. Some kids were full on putting up blanket forts in the corners of the room.

"Yo, bunker girl, over here!" A familiar voice called from the back corner of the room. Clarisse was waving me over from behind a large blanket she tied up from one wall to the other. I laughed to myself and walked over quickly, joining her behind the blanket. She grabbed the sleeping bag out off my hand and rolled it out next to hers. "Welcome to our little corner for the next few nights my dear."

"Oh how kind of you. I shall look forward to these nights here with you." I laughed, before she pulled me down to the floor with her.

"I know I'm such a gentle man, come on I brought an ipod and earphones so we can listen to rock music and drown out all these punks." She pulled the small piece off metal wrapped in wire from the pocket of her camo sweats, offering me one off the earbuds.

"Wow, an illegal ipod and rock music. You really are a rebel." I chuckled taking the earbud and put it in my ear.

"Yeah darling, I'm a bad boy." She whispered, pressing play on her queen playlist and leaning into me. Her lips pressed against mine but quickly pulled away wen the blanket got pulled up.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever homosexual activities are going down here but Chiron wanted me to give all the head counsellors mattresses. I guess he'll be saving one with you guys being so nice and sharing." Percy said in his normal sassy voice, pushing a king single mattress against the wall.

'Thanks, fish boy, now run back to your girlfriend so I can get back to mine." Clarisse smirked,

"Remember, PG 13 friendly you two."

"I will as long as you do."

Percy faked, laughed then left. She quickly pecked my lips before we moved the mattress onto the floor.

The night was surprisingly fun. Clarisse and I spent the night listening to music and telling awful jokes. She insisted on cuddling up for warmth the whole night. It was so cute waking up to her nuzzled up in my neck, holding me like I was trying to run away.