Secrets

Requested, the list has been finished.

Nudging each other subtly when passing around camp. Making up little hand signals to do during camp fire when no one else is looking. Leaving little notes in their special places for the other to find randomly. Kissing behind cabins and the big house whilst everyone else is at activities.

No one at camp even realised the two knew each other, they were pretty good and sneaking around. Not even Annabeth caught on to them. She was friends with both of them and even in her mind there was no reason they would be involved with each other. After seeing how the camp reacts to Selena and Charlie, Annabeth and Percy, and all the other couples, Clarisse and Y/n decide to keep their relationship quiet. Neither of them could deal with all that drama.

It was the Friday night campfire, which was always big. They'd go for up to three hours of songs, performance, s'mores, ect. It was one of the only times all the cabins were guaranteed to be empty, making it the perfect time for Clarisse and Y/n to have some much needed proper alone time. It had been almost a month since the two got more then 20 minutes behind a random cabin for a bare minimum catch up and quick make out.

Clarisse was sitting with cabin 5, Y/n with cabin 10, across from each other like normal. Y/n laughing with her siblings as Clarisse admired her through the flame. The warm light brightened her face perfectly. Y/n looked over to Clarisse, meeting her dark eyes that kept flashing down to her lap. She looked down, seeing Clarisse stretching out her fingers three times.

Cabin 5 in 3 minutes

Y/n nodded, causing Clarisse to smirk at her.

"I feel a little light headed, I'm gonna go lie down for a bit." Y/n told her sister sitting on her right.

"Okay, you want me to come with?" Her sister asked.

"Nah I'll be fine." Y/n responded, standing up and walking towards cabins. She waited for the daughter of Ares at the side of cabin 5, after 2 minutes she felt a hand tug on her wrist. Her 'secret' girlfriend dragged her into the cabin quickly, like the world would end if they were outside for a second more.

Once the door to the cabin closed Clarisse grabbed Y/n's waist, pulling her as close as possible. Y/n's hands caressed her jaw before digging her fingers into her soft, thick curls. Clarisse kissed her deeply, and harshly like she was starved.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much princess." Clarisse mumbled into the kiss.

"I've missed you too, last night the only thing I could think of was being with you." Y/n said breathless, pulling away and admiring her girlfriend, who was smirking down like she was proud of winning gold at the Olympics.

"Oh that's been every single night for me for weeks." She chuckled, covering Y/n's face in kisses. The two continued kissing, ending up with Clarisse pushing Y/n against a wall with her legs wrapped around Clarisse's waist. The room was filled with their heavy breathing, and little moans whenever Clarisse left a hickey on her girlfriend's neck. Hair pulling, body caressing, the two soaked up every bit off each other that they missed.

After a while the two were cuddling on Clarisse's bunk, talking about everything that they could think of. Every now and then starting up another make out session. Off course during one of the lovely, much needed, make outs the door to the cabin opened.

'Out of all the couples that could possibly form in camp, you two are probably the least likely." Annabeth's voice echoed through the cabin, forcing the two to separate and cringe at their secret becoming known.

"Well second least likely." Percy said, causing Annabeth to look at him like he was crazy. "Any cabin 10 kid with a cabin 6 kid right."

"Just shut up seaweed brain, you're ruining my moment." Annabeth told him before turning back to Clarisse and Y/n who were climbing down from the bunk, their faces as red as possible. "How long has this been going on?" She pointed between them as she asked.

The two shared a look before Clarisse announced proudly. "5 months. We didn't want to deal with all the drama surrounding dating at camp so we decided to keep it a secret."

"Aww that's actually pretty cute." Percy mumbled, booking over to Annabeth who looked borderline offended. "What, there is a lot of drama when you're dating here, you can't deny that. Everyone loves getting into each others shit around here, wise girl."

"Okay, point. Anyhow, we're both really happy for you, congrats." Annabeth told the two girls.

'Thanks, what are you two even doing here?" Y/n asked. Percy looked down as Annabeth glared at him.

"Ask this idiot." She said.

"I may have been wanting to prank Clarisse when she gets back from the campfire." He smiled, forcing a death stare out of Clarisse. "Well, we should be going. Sorry to interrupt this, very happy for you too, we won't tell anyone, come on wise girl let go before she sticks her spear through my eye." Percy began pulling Annabeth out of the cabin.

"See you too later, promise we won't tell anyone." She called as Percy closed the cabin door behind them.

The two girls burst out laughing, Clarisse wrapping her arms around Y/n as her head fell into her neck. "That fucking water boy." Clarisse muttered.

"At least they won't tell anyone." Y/n pointed out, caressing her girlfriend's face.

"Yeah there is that."

The two climbed back onto Clarisse's bunk, kissing a little bit.

"I love you princess." Clarisse whispered during a small breathing break.

"I love you too Clair."