Water Balloons

A/n; Wow, I leave for a week to focus on home, school, work(Yk that sh!t) and I come back to 1K reads?! Thats awesome guys, thank you!

Resquested by @R3j3ct3d_bri again, hope you like :)

July was always super hot, mixing the 95 degree weather with activities like rock climbing and archery was never that pleasant. It was only 10 in the morning but Apollo was making sure everyone at camp was getting a tan or burnt. Y/n was sitting outside the Hephaestus cabin with her half brother, Leo, they were talking about how boring camp was today. Cabin 9 had a free day which was good and bad. It was nice having a day without activities but also meant kids like Leo and Y/n were bored out of their minds without someone telling them what to do. As the pair were talking and coming up with ways to spend the day the Ares kids walked towards their cabin after rock climbing. Clarisse smiled at Y/n as they passed by the two children of Hephaestus making Leo chip up with his classic grin.

'Fixer, I have an idea.' Leo was very excited, he was tapping his half sister's knee as he talked.

'Wow, chill out fire boy before I drop a bucket of water on you.' Y/n laughed, pushing Leo's now smouldering hand of her. 'What is it?'

'Wanna prank the Ares kids?' He whispered in a very hyperactive tone. He was a clear definition of how ADHD some demigods were. Y/n eyes lit up then she turned back to cabin 5, where Clarisse had just closed the door. She turned back to Leo with the same smirk he had on his face.

'Always.'

The two ran off to cabin 3 after talking over the plan.

It was about ten minutes before lunch so the Ares kids were leaving their cabin. Clarisse was the last of the campers out of the cabin. As soon as she was in the eyeline of Y/n, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, and Grover, who were hiding behind a bush, she got hit with five water balloons at once. She was soaked head to toe, flipping around to see where the balloons came from. She saw a group of people huddled behind a bush as another balloon hit her on the shoulder. Clarisse was not happy, her clothes and hair were completely soaked as she glared at the group of demigods snickering behind the bush.

'FIREBOY! YOU ARE SO DEAD!' She yelled after seeing Leo's head pop up.

'Run!' Percy screamed with a laugh. Annabeth pulled on her yankees cap making her invisible as the other 4 ran off, Percy and Grover in one direction, Leo and Y/n in the other. Clarisse chased after the two Hephaestus kids spirited towards the forest. At some point Leo turned around and tree and left Y/n running by herself. She reached a large tree and hid behind it, her heart was racing and her breathing very laboured from the running. Y/n thought she got away from the angry head counsellor of the Ares cabin but boy was she wrong.

She leaned to the side of the tree, not seeing Clarisse. Y/n stepped out from behind the tree, looking down at her damp shirt then suddenly being bear tackled into a pile of leaves.

'Was it your idea?' A raspy voice laughed from Y/ns neck. Y/n moved some leaves from her eyes, looking down to see Clarisse smirking at her.

'No, but I didn't argue when the idea was raised.' Y/n said, trying not to laugh at Clarisse's soaking hair. Clarisse poisoned herself above Y/n, scrunching her nose at the girl beneath her.

'Well then I can't be that mad at you then.'

'I suppose not.'

Y/n giggled again but then was cut off by Clarisse's lips against hers. After a few minutes of them kissing Clarisse pulled away.

'I will get you back one day though.'

'Sure, you've said that the last three times me and Leo have pranked you.' Y/n giggled, making Clarisses smile drop.

'Oh shut up fixer girl.' She leaned down and kissed the girl again. After a few seconds a burst of cold water exploded behind Clarisse followed by the laughter of teenagers. Clariss pulled away, turning back to see Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Leo standing there with a tub full of water balloons. 'I can't get one free moment can I?!'

'Sorry but if you want to make out with your girlfriend, find somewhere we can't water balloon you. Fire!' Percy yelled before the four kids pegged the balloon filled with cold water at the two girls still in a leaf pile.