Hungover

A/N; A short a sweet one

I rolled over in bed, putting my arm over what was meant to be my girlfriend but all I felt was a blanket. I opened my eyes to see that her not side of the bed was very much empty. I look around the empty room. It was a Sunday morning so she didn't have any classes, or extra curriculum stuff. After a few seconds of hazily looking around, I hear a groan from the bathroom. I panic thinking the worst, jumping up and running to the bathroom.

I rushed through the door, ignoring the fact it was closed. She was leaning over the sink, rinsing out her mouth with water, her dark brown hair pulled to one side and still in her floral patterned pajamas. I rushed over to her, rubbing her back as she spat out the water.

'Darling, what's wrong?' I asked, noticing just how pale and colourless her face was. She just responded by resting her head on my shoulder and groaning again. I hold her close to me after a second before whispering. 'Did you want to go back to bed Darling?' She groaned again, nodding into my neck. I picked her up and walked back to the bed. Placing her gently on the bed, letting her hair that was falling out of the curls from last night fall over her pillow. Her eyes were bloodshot and lips chapped. I lay next to her, pulling her onto my chest, thinking about why she was sick this morning. Then I remembered what happened last night. It was Leo's birthday so obviously there was drinking. Y/n being the social butterfly she insisted on going and I went with her to make sure she was okay. She'd been drinking a lot so this was the repercussions of that. New Rome College wasn't that much of a party College but when you put a bunch of ADHD demigods in a room together with music and alcohol it doesn't always end well.

'I'm never touching alcohol again.' She groaned, hiding herself in my neck so the sun didn't bother her.

'Isn't that what you said last time?' I laughed, which was met with a flick on my shoulder. 'Okay okay, I'm sorry darling. But at least we don't have classes today.'