Biker Girl

It was the day after Clarisse's spring break from colleague and she told me she'd be coming to pick me up so we could spend her break in New York together. We've Iris messaged every couple days but I haven't seen her in person since she left. She was a year older than me so I needed to stay at camp for another year before we could move in together in the mortal work. Annabeth was helping me pack in our cabin, giving suggestions on what dresses to pack.

"Okay the green one's pretty, but purple is much more your colour and it has the flowy lace skirt that suits you really well." Annabeth said as we tossed up between two dresses.

"Yeah you've got a point." I agreed, folding up the lilac dress and placing it in the small bag.

"So, what does Clarisse have planned for your trip to New York?" Annabeth asked suggestively. I blushed a bit at her tone.

"Well, she said she arranged a nice hotel in Brooklyn as well as a few activities for us. But she said there was one really big surprise that I would love the most." I giggled. "Honestly not sure if I should be excited or terrified."

"Probably a mix of both, speaking of which." Annabeth looked down at her phone that just buzzed. "Percy says she's here."

I grabbed my bag and went out to the big house, Annabeth following me excitedly. Clarisse was standing in front of the house with Percy and Grover, she was dressed in a red tank top under a leather jacket, a pair black jeans and lace up boots. Her hair was in two dutch braids with several curls out and defined.

"There's my princess." She smirked as I wrapped my arms around her neck, hugging me back tightly. "How have you been?"

"Missing you." I responded.

We talked with everyone for a while before she picked up my bag and walked me down the hill. Percy and Annabeth coming with, percy holding his phone out not being subtle about the fact he was filming. When we finally got to the bottom of the hill I understood why. There was a black motorbike with red detailing standing in the pull-in area.

"You got a bike?!" I screamed, looking at my girlfriend who was smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah, you always said I should, so I found a second hand one back home." She wrapped her arms around my waist resting her chin on my shoulder. "I might let you have a go driving it later."

I couldn't help but giggle a bit. I pressed a light kiss on her lips before hearing Annabeth and Percy snickering behind us.

"You two got the video, now piss off and send it to me later." Clarisse almost growled at them. The two quickly rushed back up the hill. "Come on, let's get going."

Clarisse put my bag in the leather saddle pad on the side of the bike. She grabbed the helmets, giving one to me and putting the other one on before mounting the bike. I sat behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and holding on as she started the engine. "This is going to be way better than two weeks in Florida. Some of those kids don't know what fun is." She laughed as I rested my head on her shoulder.