Morning after

The sunlight peeking through the window woke me up. I rolled over expecting to feel my wife laying next to me but was met with disappointment. I opened my eyes seeing her side of the bed was completely empty with the sheets pulled back. I sit up, looking around our room. My cloths were still on the floor from last night but hers were gone. I roll out of bed, grabbing a pair of grey sweat pants and a black sports bra, pulling them on. I stumbled out of the bedroom to the living room and kitchen, seeing my wife standing at the counter making coffe.

Her long, wave, black to magenta hair was out, resting to her back. She was wearing her black silk pajama shorts and a dark red lace brallete. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her should.

'Good Morning beautiful.' I whisper, pressing a kiss on her hickey covered neck.

'Morning Clarisse.' She laughed, turning to me. I lean up and kiss her lips.

'Did you enjoy last night my darling?' I ask as she turns back to her coffee cup.

'I always do, I'm assuming the same goes for you?'

'Of course.'

Y/n took a sip of her coffee then placed the cup down, turning to me and leaning against the counter top. She moved her hands up to my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss. Her fingers were pulling on my hair as my hands ran up and down her waist.

She pulled away after a second and asked. 'What did you want for breakfast dear?'

'You'd be nice.' I smirked. Her lips curved into a smile before she started giggling and her cheeks turned red.

'You didn't have enough last night?' She responded.

'No such thing as "enough".'

She pulled me in for another quick kiss then slipped out to the side, watching around to the other side of the counter. 'As fun as that sounds Clarisse, you know too much of something will make you sick. How about I make us some eggs and bacon?'

'I suppose that would be okay.' I follow her around to the other side as she grabs the eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

'Maybe you can have the first choice as an after lunch treat.' She teases with a wink.

'I can get on board with that darling.'