"Y-You son of a bitch! Why are you doing this to us? What did we ever do to you?" one of Krieg's men yelled franticly at Hawk-Eye, the man was silent for a moment till he looked up, revealing his face, and as Gin described it, Hawk-Eye is golden and deadly like a double-edge blade, his face is firm and strong with short beard and sideburns pointing upward.

"For fun." he replied frankly, and that pissed the man off.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" the man shouts as he pulls out two pistols from his pocket. Before the man pulled his trigger, something staggering happened, Mihawk's speed like no other pulled his sword from his back, the sword is both beautiful and yet it's lethal; the very being itself radiates with the power of death and longer than any sword they've seen about seven feet long with a slight curve at the end of the blade. The metal on that blade is pitch-black with a very strong sheen. After pulling out his blade and pointing at the man once the man pulled the trigger, the two bullets zoomed fast to their target, but Mihawk wasn't a bit worried. He awaits at the right moment till he rotates his blade, hitting the two bullets, bouncing his attack. Krieg Pirates gasped in shock, not believing what they saw, or they're not sure how he did do it without moving.

"B-But how?! I hit it straight toward him" the man with bullets was sure he got his aim right till a voice from behind said.

"He diverted them!" the man startled and looks to see a strangely green-haired guy talking.

"He changes the course of the bullets using the tip of his sword" said Zoro, that he's the only person who saw the movement of the sword thoroughly.

"Is that's even possible!...wait a minute! Who the hell are you?!" the man demanded as Zoro walk passed him and ignoring his question and said.

"I've never seen a sword moved so gently with such grace" Zoro commented getting Mihawk's attention.

"Without subtlety, a sword is but an iron bar" Mihawk replied.

"Then you use the same sword to cut this ship?" said Zoro.

"I did" Mihawk answered readily.

"So it's true, you are the best...I set out to sea for one reason to meet you" said Zoro as he undid his bandana on his arm and tie it around his head.

"And what is your reason?" Hawk-Eye asked calmly.

"To beat you!" Zoro exclaimed with his eyes shined in determination while Mihawk smirked.

"How foolish," he remarked. But Zoro ignores it as he draws out his Wadō, pointing at him, tempting him to fight him.

"You've got spare time, right? So let's fight!" Zoro exclaimed. Then, everything shook as the Krieg Pirates frenziedly mumbled to see the famous Pirate Hunter Zoro of Three Sword Style here in the flesh, and the Baratie Chefs were all shocked minus Zeff.

"Wha!? That idiot is the Pirate Hunter!" even Sanji sounded surprised at the discovery. Zeff was indifferent but knew who Zoro was since he walked in. Yosaku and Johnny are cheering their Big Bro loudly to win. Luffy however, was silent watching the whole thing while Usopp focused on something else, the Going Merry that Kaya gave to them if sailing further away and losing its sight.

"A fight? To a pitiful, weak creature such as you," he stated, but Zoro didn't say or react to his insult, he remained there with challenging eyes, and then they were awed when Hawk-Eye teleported himself from his Coffin Boat and reappeared before Zoro.

"If you are, in fact, a competent Swordsman, you should be able to see the disparity in our abilities before we cross swords," he stated in a bored tone as if he said it a thousand times.