Chapter 30

ZANOKUHLE
Chapter 30

I didn't wake up feeling well, sick to be exact also I am scared as well. I didn't sleep properly.  I had a dream once again and this time it was much more horrible than the first one. That old woman who speaks whatever language she speaks that I seem to understand yet I have never understood it in my whole life before, that I know off. I called Bhungane at 1 am, scared and he video called me and stayed with me up, even when he fell asleep I watched him as he fell asleep until my battery got exhausted and that was the end of the call. 
It's morning now and I have just charged my phone.  I didn't want to call Nkosana back because I don't want to wake him up after he fell asleep like he did when I called him earlier on and so I kept myself busy in the kitchen cooking and I cleaned the house. It was less scary in here when the sun was out and so I had the courage to be about around the house.
I am seated on the floor, watching as the last batch of my cup cakes rise.  The beef curry smells devine or is it the spices that contributing the most to how I am smelling this whole aroma.  A knock comes from the door and I get up from floor, it's 8 am, it's early for someone to be knocking at this time. I will give the driver Cupcakes later if he wants them. When they have cooled off and I have decorated them well enough.  I still need to find my mixer. I got it for Christmas from Nkosana.  I was so happy, I wanted it initially but I didn't think I would get it and now I cannot stop obesssing over it.  I hide it so that when a burglar wants to steal something they wouldn't steal my mixer. 
I get up and I go to the door and I open it and scream and he smiles then closes his ears. 
“How did you get here fast?You were sleeping...”,He holds onto his duffle bag and looks at me. 
“I called in some quick favours. You need me”,He says and I scream again jumping on the same spot before I launch myself in his arms and he holds me as I hold onto him. 
He laughs that moment. 
“I am happy to see you”,I know it's a controversial thing to say considering that I talked to him yesterday and last saw him yesterday morning.
I break the hug and look at him. He walks inside the house with me still in his arms.
“The house is scary when it is dark now and I am all alone. The bad dream makes me scared”,I say.
“You want to see Mam Vee today?”,He asks.
“No, but I am not going to school today. We can go to the beach or something”,I mention.
I take a deep breath in. 
We get to the living room and he puts me down.
“What about work?”,I ask.
“I brought work, I will work from here but I want to be closer to you”,I nod my head.  
“I cooked. Let me go and dish up for you then you can help me ice my cupcakes and take some to the driver. He loves muffins though”,He chuckles.
“Are you sure Gumede loves muffins or you love baking muffins for him?”,I light frown then bite my lip.
“He doesn't complain”,I mention. 
“Okay, let me go and put my bag in the bedroom”,He says and kisses my cheek.
Having a boyfriend is very nice. He starts moving and I follow him. We get to the bedroom and he puts his bag down.
“Don't worry. I am going to be by your side for some time”,Nkosana mentions.
“Okay,let's go eat. The baby, you and I are hungry”,I say.
“Okay, I need to ask my driver if my p.a arrived well at the hotel”,He mentions.
“She is here?”,I ask and he nods his head. 
“She must want cupcakes and stew too, call them all so they can eat. I will make more food”,I squeel.
“They will be fine”,He says and I look at him.
“Please, she might like to be my friend”,I say and he sighs. 
“I don't like this but okay. You have enough friends already for now”,I nod my head.
“Okay”,I stand on my toes and I kiss him.
The kiss deepens and he holds my waist with his hand on my lower back. I also put my hand on his chest and he runs his hand down to my bums and lightly squeezes it and I gasp lightly that moment from the little shock. I also run my hand down to his thing and I massage it through his sweat pants.  He groans and I pull away when I feel it getting hard. 
He closes his eyes for a moment after the kiss and then he opens them and looks at me.
“Where did you learn to do that?”,He asks, his voice is soft.
“Nomvula, she says you might like it”,He shakes his head.
My hand still on his thing. I keep on playing with it and then I run it up and stick my hand inside his pants and I grab it and play with it. 
It shows on his face that he likes it.
“Zano”,He says softly.
“Mmh?”,He lightly closes his eyes. 
I pull his pants down a bit and let go of his thing and it springs out of those pants and I watch in awe. It looks like it will not fit in my mouth if I try the way Nomvula told me to try it before. I remember her saying I should lick it like I lick ice cream and I hold it and close my little eyes and start licking from the tip.  I hear him groan deeply as I carry on forth and I open my eyes and I see him throw his head backwards before his hand is around my lower head and he holds it. 
“Zano...”
“Mmh?”,I pull out and play with it using my hands. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, I kiss his think I slowly put it in my mouth until I couldn't. I don't want to chime on it. I pulled back and play with his balls and lick it the way Nomvula told me to do it. 
“Zano, you are making me feel weak right now”,He mentions, closes his eyes and strokes my head and lightly thrusts his thing in my mouth. 
With time he groans from the depth of his throat and he tries to remove me away but I don't move. He ends up shooting his load in my mouth and I swallow it without thinking about it twice. I move away.
It's taste less.
I look at him and smile as I lift my head and he lazly looks at me. 
“You will be the death of me”,He says.
“You like it?”,I ask and he nods his head. 
“But you fed my child my seeds. We need to get some caster oil for you”,I giggle.
“We will be fine”,I kiss his torso and move away from him. 
“I am going to wash my mouth and face then go to the kitchen
He sits on the bed. 
“Okay”,I move away from him.