part:5

Jungkook look at her and he felt like she is now overacting he wants to break something for easing his mind as yn is not listening him.

Jungkook: babydoll look am saying sorry and trust me I never this word to anyone not even my parents.

Yn look at him and said ... And I never ask for your sorry why don't you leave me alone I don't want to be with you.

Jungkook patience level is going down and yn words are doing work as fuel in it. He stood up and yelled... What you think yourself huh... If am saying sorry then why are showing your unwanted attitude like your useless body fat .

Yn heart broke by jungkook's word and she was crying when she look around girls and boys were looking at her and laughing then jungkook realised he again messed up he grabbed one boy collar how was laughing jungkook punched him really hard and said  don't you dare to look at her she is mine if I saw you again laughing at her then your dead would be difficult to find.

Students flinched and jungkook look at them with same range then he realised yn is not there .she ran away.

Yn: I don't li..ke jungkook wh..y is he do..ing it I ha .te him.

Yn is crying and running she herself don't know where she is going then she bumped with someone the person saw her eyes crying so he held her arm tightly she try to free herself then person spoke .. yn what happened?

she don't want to speak with anyone as she wants to cry alone .

He hugged her and caged her in arms she try to free herself but he didn't let her saying ...please tell me what happened did anyone hurt you tell me I wouldn't leave that person.

Then yn finally spoke ... Tae..hyung lea..ve me .

He patted her head saying wh..y my bub is crying.
Yn movement stop and she felt his hands is carresing her shoulders she immediately pull away and said ... Wha..t are you doing.

Taehyung smiled and said .. I was trying to calm you now tell me why you were crying huh?

yn is going to speak then they both heard jungkook's voice and flinched  yn hide behind taehyung and he understood reason of her tears.

Jungkook: I was searching for my babydoll after she ran away then I saw her taking with tae hyung I didn't control myself and yelled she hide behind hyung I went to them .

Jungkook: yn come out.

She didn't come and held taehyung shirt tightly from behind jungkook saw it and again said ...

Yn come infront of me..
She shook her head .

Taehyung: jungkook why are you shouting on her.

Jungkook didn't say anything and pulled yn closer and held her hand tightly saying .. why you ran away from there.

Yn try to free herself saying pl..ease leave m..e jungkook gripped tighten and yn screamed in pain aaa.h leave me .

Taehyung try to speak then jungkook spoke ..HYUNG please it's mine and her matter so don't .

Taehyung look at yn and left from there silently.

Jungkook: so now care to explain why did you ran away .
Jungkook asked in deep and scary voice .yn did't look at him and suddenly jungkook hissed in pain as she bite his hand tightly and push him before running.

Jungkook look at her running figure and run behind her he caught her arm and pinned her near wall then she spoke .. a.mm sorry it didn't mean too..
Jungkook smirked and spoke ... Aww so now my baby elephant is sorry huh .
Yn look at him and jungkook came more closer to face his nose touched her and jungkook said.. tell my babydoll how I should punish you for for earlier behaviour.
Yn shook her said and jungkook found it cute he little get back and said ... Should I lock you in basement of college or he didn't complete his sentence then she spoke pl .ease leave me I a .m afraid of darkness pl..ease.

Jungkook: Then I will definitely lock you there he said smirking.yn tears fell down and jungkook said cold ... Ok I wouldn't now stop crying before and change my mind yn immediately wiped her tears .but his next words made her heart beat fasten ... If you don't agree to my first condition then kiss my neck or let me kiss yours.

Yn don't know what to do she try to push him jungkook look at her with dangerous face and her heart beat fasten he look at her breast which is going up and down healivly with every breath taken by her. Yn followed his gaze and she put hands crossing her chest. Jungkook smirk and spoke

Do you think your tiny hands can hide them .
Yn felt embarassed and and she spoke ... Stop look..ing at me like th..at.

Jungkook again pinned her saying.. like what sweetheart.
Jungkook: tell me yn you are kissing my neck or I should start.

Yn look at him with pleading eyes and he went closer to her neck licking his lips then she spoke .. I .wi.ll do

Jungkook look at her amazed as he never thought she will agree.

Yn pov: I decided to kiss him I was not ready for it but I have to otherwise this monster wouldn't leave me easily and if I let him kiss my neck he would definitely take advantage of it and don't know where it would end.

Yn took deep breath and she about to went closer to her she can't reach his level she tip toe but still there is distance yn look down being embarassed then her eyes popped up when jungkook pick her up in standing position she felt uncomfortable as she is heavy and what he would think about her . Yn started to Jingle her legs in air and it accidentally hit jungkook's junior he groaned in pain but didn't put her down . Yn still didn't stop jungling then he spoke ...

Stop hitting my junior otherwise we wouldn't become parents.

Yn stop her movements as she heard him and also blushed harder but feeling uncomfortable as he is imaging his future with her and what type of fantasy he has in his mind about her.

Then jungkook spoke ... Babydoll now kiss before I threw you on floor. She closed her eyes and went towards his neck her breath hit his neck and jungkook also closed his eyes yn immediately peck his neck and jungkook opened his eyes saying ... Babydoll I asked for kiss not peck should I teach you how to kiss.

Yn become shocked and kiss his neck but jungkook was not satisfied and spoke .. sweetheart give me love bite yn become nervous and said n..oo jungkook hug tight her figure which is hanging in air above him and he said .. bite love or I will give you loves bites every of your body.

Yn didn't wait more and bite his neck she don't about love bite and she bite his neck harshly jungkook groaned in pain and put her down.

He touched his neck and messaged it saying... Babydoll you want me to die my blocking my oxygen.

Yn look down and said ... So .rry I didn't know it how to..

Jungkook cupped her face and said .. don't worry am fine and I like it .

Yn look and him and saw him smirking.....