part:39🔞

It's evening parks and jeons gathered as jungkook informed them as he wants to discuss something. His hyungs are also there except taehyung jimin is also fine now and sitting with them.

Yn is sitting Infront of her parents as her heart is aching she put hand on her belly thinking " no matter wh..at but I will not give him my child and leave him alone if he dont love me anymore" her thoughts broke as jungkook spoke

" I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I CANT LIVE WITH YN LIKE THIS ANYMORE AFTER THAT INCIDENT "

Mrs jeon got up saying " jungkook what rubbish you are saying she is your girlfriend "

"SHE WAS' BUT NOW I DONT WANT HER AS MY GIRLFRIEND " he said and yn tears left. Mrs park side hug her saying

" Son wha..t happened suddenly wh..y a .re y..ou"

" AM DOING IT AFTER THINKING LONG AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE MY MIND" jungkook said

" JUNGKOOK BEHAVE SHE IS THE SAME GIRL FOR WHOM YOU ALMOST KILLED TAEHYUNG" jimin said in angry tone and about to continue then they heard broken voice

" d .ont bl..ame him opp.a she is saying truth wh..y h..e would choose..me a.m not that yn no..w whom he lo..ved once"

Jungkook look at her and about to held her but she back away saying " d..ont touch me pl..ease a.m not pure like before..h..e touched m..e a.mm impure n..ow why would you choose and want me af..ter seeing m..e with someone w..ho try to force..m..e it's not your .fault I..ts natural if you feel DISGUSTING af.ter looking at me .

" I w.ill leave th..is house don..t worry and tak..e care of you child on m..y o..wn"

Jungkook was frozen hearing her that how he didn't notice what is roaming in her mind and she is killing her inside emotions for it .

Jungkook eyes got teary and he bend down saying " I n..e..ver th..ink li..ke th.is wh..o said you are not pure i .ts our child your and min.e am father of him and her wh..y i would feel disgust from my own child mother and my s..oon to be wife"

Yn look at as he said last line he put hand on her stomach nodding his head " I ca.lled everyone to inform them about..our marriage not fo..r being separate from you "

Yn shook her head with teary eyes " n..o i..ts no..t true y..ou were lea..ving me I kn..ow"

Jungkook smiled and get up pecking her forehead " it's sooo true Mrs jeon yn"

They all smiled and yn hit his chest saying " you are so bad I wouldn't talk with you " she was about to go but jungkook held her arm saying " don't say this please you are my life only I know how I spent those days without you and you are still pure like holy water and mine"

Yn blushed and he smiled " I love you yn and too much love for our child"

Yn made angry pout and jungkook becomes confused did he said something wrong then she spoke " I know you don't love me but you love only your child "

Jungkook face become paled and he look at his mom then she laughed saying " be ready jungkook your wife starts to get mood swings"

Jungkook eyes widened and they laugh.

They fixed the marriage after two days and all of them become agree .

Jungkook went to his basement every night and torture taehyung untill he got satisfied.

It's wedding day and yn is standing infornt of him taking vows

Priest " mr jungkook do you take park yn as your lawful wife and promise to make her the happiest person on the world and never hurt her .