part:34

It's morning and jungkook is all ready his father did't sleep from last night despite of being mafia king still he did't find his daughter in law.

" All ready " mr jeon look at jungkook and he nodded.

They left for hospital.

Here yn is still crying as today her child is going to kill without coming in this world she only want jungkook beside her and tell him to stop all this.

Yn pov: jungkook please come fast it's time to prove your love to save our child please jungkook please come fast .

Then the door opened and taehyung came with food

" Pumpkin till afternoon your reports will be here and now eat food"

Yn turned her face other side and her palms are fisted taehyung look at her expressions and he control himself from hurting her.

" Pumpkin no one is gonna free you from here so accept the reality and do what am saying otherwise I have my own ways which I dont want to use"

Yn is trying to be strong but his words are making her heart weak she don't know what will happen in evening but still she has hope that jungkook will save her and their child.

Taehyung feed her breakfast and yn was all silent .

Taehyung pov: just wait till evening my pumpkin then we will be one .

Here jungkook is pointing his gun on nurse who works for that female doctor which was appointed by taehyung for yn .

" S..ii..r belie..ve I re..ally don..t know "

" Just stop your drama and bark what you know before I kill you" jungkook said in anger.

" S..h.e w..as wo..rr.ied f..rom f..ew da..ys af..ter th..at m..an th..reaten he..r"

Nurse said shuttering badly sweat is dripping from her forehead.

" Which man" mr JEON said

" H..e c..a..me  h..e..re few days..s ago"

Then jungkook opened his phone and show her some pictures she did't recognised taehyung as he kept his identity hidden from others when jimin photo came she pointed her shriving finger towards his picture.

" I..t w..as hi..m"

Jungkook showed her jimin's picture on purpose because he knew jimin visited here he just wanted to confirm.

Jungkook look at his father and he nodded.

" Why he threatened her? Jungkook asked.

" I d..ont kn..ow but f.rom yester.day sh.e loo.ked te..nsed and l..eft ea..ry wi..th on.e nur..se"

" Where and why" mr jeon asked in dangerous aura.

" I d..ont k..now '

Jungkook and mr jeon informed their gang member and sent them the doctor picture.

Half day is already going to pass and with each hour yn heart is sinking she is just looking around thinking how will she escape.

Here jimin and daisy both made plan as taehyung is busy towards yn he doesn't pay attention towards them.

Jimin : don't you dare to betrayed me daisy .

She look at him and nodded her face and arms are filled with buries and same goes to jimin. She gestured him to open her rope.

Jimin turned his chair towards daisy and both are looking opposite he started to open her rope his knuckle got more bruised and finally he opened them.

Daisy got hope and she immediately removed her foot ropes then she free jimin from ropes.

He signed saying " I will tell you way to out from here and I will go to yn I really don't know what this snake did with her if i fail to save her and her child then how I will show my face to jungkook"

Daisy weakly smiled saying " I will do everything to make them together even if I have to take  risk of my life.

Jimin signed he tell her everything how to escape from here and she left from there hiding from guards.

Jimin also left from there and searching for yn.

Yn reports came and doctor told taehyung everything that she was right yn has weakness maybe she will become more pale after abortion and heavy bleeding.

Taehyung is blind in his possession that he forget she is also human and having feelings and spoke " I don't care I will manage everything just clean her womb"

doctor look at him that how someone can be this cruel.

" W..e will d..o it in e..vening" doctor said in scaring voice.

Jimin heard everything as he is in mansion but hiding from them.

Jimin pov: I will never let this happen I wouldn't hesitate if I have to save yn and our brother's child over me.

Daisy is running as fast as she can she is breathing heavily her feets are bleeding as she is barefoot . She is looking back also if someone chasing her.

"HOW CAN THEY ESCAPE WHEN YOU ALL WERE THERE"

Taehyung yelled on guards they are looking down .

He rubbed his forehead with gun saying " find them till evening otherwise be ready to see hell"

They all left from there " I wouldn't let them to ruin my hardwork she is only mine and be forever jimin hyung I swear this time I wouldn't see you as my friend,'

Taehyung said smirking like psycho.

Jungkook pov : why jimin HYUNG visited same doctor as daisy are they both partners or there is something else which is hidden . My yn is always mine and I will rip that person who did this.

...

It's been three hours daisy is running continuously then she stopped and put hands on her knees breathing heavily but suddenly she saw two mens standing Infront of her holding guns they are taehyung guards she took step back and they move forward one of them took his gun pointing towards her .

Her heart is beating heavily her back got hit with tree she thought now it's end but then she look down and sat .

Guards thought she surrender herself but she started to threw towards them and it went in their eyes but one of gurd pulled his trigger in defend and daisy screamed loudly as bullet hit on her shoulder she put hand on it and started running they were running their eyes and she escaped.

Yn got distract from her thoughts and door opened firstly she thought it's taehyung but she got happy and scared at same time seeing jimin

Jimin: y..nn

Please don't come near me and I wouldn't let any of you kill mine and jungkook's child.