part:3

After that yn didn't see jungkook and somehow she is thankful for this .it's night and she is sitting with her family as they are watching tv but yn mind is somewhere she is thinking that how she will escape from jungkook then her mother call her.

Mrs park: yn baby what happened you look depressed.

Yn decided to tell her family about jungkook but then she thought they would make fun of her as jungkook is very handsome and having attractive personality why would he fell for fat and ugly girl like her.

Yn tell me baby.

Her whole is looking at her and waiting for her answer she smiled awkwardly and said ..mo.m actually I a.m not feeling well so can I skip colla..ge tomorrow.yn thought if she wouldn't attend college tomorrow maybe jungkook will forget about her and find other girl for bothering.

Mr park: it's ok baby if you don't feel well then take rest and your mom will give you medicine.

Yn nodded softly and left to her room .she is lying on bed her arm are spreading both sides like she is lying on snow .but then she cover her body with blanket and thought

I hope jungkook will forget me and stop bothering me ..b..ut what if he didn't he is just trying to insult m..e I will not fell for hi .m he is handsome and I a..m nothing infront of him.. I wouldn't talk to him. Yn eyes left tears and she fell asleep.

It's morning and she didn't go college other side jungkook is waiting for her with his hyungs then taehyung spoke..

Jungkook maybe she wouldn't come today let's go my let's started to hurt by standing here jungkook give him so done look and said

I wouldn't leave untill my babydoll arrived so I can see her and spend time with her.

Then jimin spoke... What if she is angry with you about yesterday.jungkook eyes darkened and he said ... Then I will made her forcefully talk to me .

Members look at him and namjoon spoke jungkook she is not like other girls treat her better she is sensitive and why are you behind her she is not your type .

Jungkook look at namjoon and said ... Then I will make her my style but am not going to leave her she just stole my heart in one day I never expected I will fell in love with someone not fatty like her but I myself don't know what magic she had in those eyes I can't stay away from her . He smirked and and say ...if she wouldn't accept me I will make her.

Members know jungkook well if he decides something to get he will definitely by hook or Crook.

Members left and jungkook is still  waiting for yn . Classes are about to start and jungkook left for principal office having range in his eyes.

Time skipped and yn is scrolling her phone then message came to her by unknown person.she ignore it then it's came again.

Unknown
Why you didn't come today?

                                       Yn: who are you?
Unknown
Babydoll did you forget me already

Yn heartbeat started to run faster and she closed her phone screen she again look at her phone and mumbled...h..ow he got my num..ber.

Yn is scared then she got call and she declined. Then message came

Babydoll attend my call before I reach your home.

Yn accept with racing heartbeat then she heard jungkook's angry voice.

On call
Why the fuck you didn't come college today?

Yn contolled her tears and said I .I was no..t we.ll

jungkook immediately calmed and softly said
What happened to my donut?