PART:36

Taehyung is looking for yn and jimin and mental dog but it's not easy because jimin is with her and he also knows tricks how to mislead someone or escape safely .

Here daisy got her senses and her tired and sleepy eyes adjusted to light but her legs are being tied to bed .

" L..e..ave m..e" she spoke slowly but audible for person who was standing outside of her room .

" BOSS SHE IS AWAKE" the guard informed jungkook.

Jungkook pov: here I was with syber security and trying to find her location and it's showing far from city in forest why would she got there and why she has taehyung phone then I got news of that bitch who is the reason of our separation.

Jungkook was about to go in mansion then his father stopped him saying that the first thing is to locate yn and after that they will deal with daisy .

Jungkook and his members loaded their guns and left for searching her in forest .

Here yn is running with jimin but then she stambled and about to fell on her stomach but jimin was fast enough to catch her . Her eyes widened and she immediately placed her hand on her stomach insted of worrying about her injured foot .

" Yn are you ok your feet is bleeding let me see first" jimin said being panick

" N..o don..t worry a.m fine w..e nee.d to fi..nd wa..y ou.t of her.e before..it.s get mo..re dark"

"ARE YOU SICK OR WHAT LOOK HOW BADLY YOUR FOOT IS BLEEDING " he shouted but regret later as yn becomes scared because it's the first time he shouted on her .

" Y..nn look I know what you wanna say but please listen to m..e and let me see your foot .

Yn nodded and jimin checked her foot it's bleeding and they dont have anything to stop her bleeding then he removed his tshirt he wrapped it around her foot and she tried to stop her but he didn't listen and he spoke

" C..an you wa.lk if y..ou want I can ca..rry you " he said but yn shook her head and they again started to walk.

" YOU FUCKING ALL ARE USELESS I NEVER PAY FOR FUN " taehyung roared and they all look down he is in forest too and following his phone location.

Taehyung is holding a gun with his one hand with anger in his eyes then he felt something under his feets and it's his phone he took it and angrily threw it away

" THAT FUCKING JIMIN IS NOT THAT FOOL AS I THOUGHT BUT DONT WORRY I WILL STILL FIND YOU BOTH" saying this he move forward.

Here jungkook is driving his car with full speed as his heart is also beating so fast he informed yn parents and they are in his mansion .his dad and team is also following him they are ready to attack and defeat.

Jimin is holding yn hand tightly she is breathing heavily but not stopping as it's do or die but they are unaware about the coming strom.

Jimin tshirt which is tied around her feet it's soaked in blood and he stopped saying

" Y.nn stop she did and jimin sat on his toes putting both hands down saying climbed on by back " she refused but he somehow convience her and yn is on his bare back he was about to move then a gun was pointed on her forehead and the owner of gun is kim taehyung.

" Played smart but failed " he said smirking .

Jimin put yn down and she got scared he hide her behind him and taehyung spoke peaking from side

" Pumpkin I found you " dirty smirk never left from his lips yn look down and jimin spoke

" mother fu.c.ker. let us go before I kill you here"