part :21

Yn sit quietly and jungkook look at that boy who just looked down after getting death glare from him.

" Sweetheart are you mad at me ? Jungkook asked yn she shaked her head and smiled.

Jungkook is liking how yn is being obident and follow his words like what he wants .

Lecture is going on then jungkook whisper in her ear" sweetheart I have something for you  wait till lunch" he said licking his lips.

Yn nodded and focused on lecture.

It's already lunch break and yn went to use washroom jungkook was coming with her as he don't want to leave her and keep eye on her every moment like with whom she talk and admire but he got call so yn took this opportunity and left from there.

Yn came out from washroom and saw daisy is looking at her .

Daisy : hey yn how are you ?

" A..m fine" saying this yn was about to go but daisy stopped her saying .." yn don't you think jungkook is changing look how he beated that guy and I heard him saying that he wants to control you and caged you so you wouldn't leave him and ...

Daisy did't complete her words then yn said " daisy mind your own business and what if he is try to keep me safe so stop naming it as controlling"

Yn said .

Daisy: o please yn don't act like old generation in which males control women's life .

Yn : it's not your concern I know my jungkook would never do something that hurt me .
Saying this yn left.

Daisy felt anger but smirked as she put seed of insecurities in her mind and she knows soon it will start to grow .

Jungkook look around and saw yn is coming wiping her hands he asked

" Did you go alone ? Did something happened I mean someone ask or tou...

Yn: no jungkook nothing happened I know you are worried for me and no one can hurt me as you screamed every day whom I belong to.

Yn said shaking her head.

Jungkook turn her around and back hug her he put his face in her neck .

" Jun..gkook someo..n

"Then let's go to empty room " saying this jungkook took yn in empty room where they usually make out .

Jungkook pinned her and started kissing her yn is trying to control moans but jungkook is biting her neck and leaving marks .

Yn moaned jungkook broke kiss and smiled he bite her both cheeks lightly and said
" Babydoll I love how you moan and react to my touch."

Yn blushed jungkook hug her and yn hug him too saying ...

" Koo I love you "

Jungkook smiled " yn I love you tooo "

Yn know how serious jungkook is he call her by her name when he is serious and angry but this time he is serious about his confession.

Jungkook pov: oo my babydoll I love you more than anything and I will not let anyone snatch you from me as you belong to jeon jungkook and If someone try I would ripp them .

" So this is what you were talking in class" yn asked ...

Jungkook: yeah it is you know yn you are my calming pill nobody can satisfy my heart as you did .

Yn heart flutterd and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Jungkook: if you want I can continue till next day .
Jungkook said smirking .