part:28

Yn is getting ready as taehyung send her his adress yn is applying lipstick then she remembered how jungkook lick and kiss her lips yesterday when they were making love but suddenly her smile faded

Yn pov: jungkook never hide anything from me and by meeting my parents he proved that he is not like other boys who used girls and threw them but today she is going taehyung's house is it ok? Should I secretly inform ? No ..no taehyung took promise from me not to tell jungkook and because of my help another two couples are going to become one so what's wrong in it .so I will tell jungkook after coming back from tae house.

Mrs park: baby where are you going?

" Mo..m actually jungkook a..rraged dinner date because his parents came so a..m going the..re ca..n I go?

Mrs park: ok dear be safe and call me if you need anything .

Yn nodded and Mrs park hug her saying " my daughter has grown up "

Yn smiled and felt bad not tell truth.

It's 7 pm and yn is standing infornt of big mension it's has same vibes as jungkook 's mension but there is no guards .

Yn heart is beating so fast everything is new for him in jungkook's house she always feel secure and her heart never gave these types of signal like she is going far from her parents,her jungkook.

Yn ring the bell and taehyung opened door for her. He is all well dressed and there is small rose flower on his coat.

Taehyung pov : The bell rang and I immediately got up from my seat and about to open door but then I look at daisy and sign her to hide somewhere.

" Oh pumpkin please come in please" taehyung said being gentleman.

Yn smiled nervously entering in and ask " ta..e you li..ve alone .

Taehyung: yeah

yn is trying to do more conversations so she wouldn't feel more nervousness but taehyung is giving only short replies and looking at her continuously.

"Pumpkin you are looking beautiful" taehyung said smiling.

" Thanks taehyung "

He took yn in his room and offered her juice yn gluped it and started helping taehyung in remaining decoration stuff.

"Ooh all done finally now just one is left"
Yn said putting hands on her waist.

What " taehyung asked.

" Ofcourse your dream girl tae" she said smiling.

And taehyung nodded.

Suddenly yn started to feel dizzy and taehyung smirked as his juice is working.

"Ta..ehyung I think m..y health is not good..d I should g..o bac..k a..s my wo..rk is do..ne"
Yn said sitting on his bed and taehyung act innocent.

" Pumpkin what happened pumpkin?

" I sho..uld g..o t..ae saying this yn was reached the end of his room door but then taehyung held her hand from back

" Pumpkin why so hurry let's enjoy "
He said rubbing his thumb on her upper hand.

Yn try to free her hand but his grip got tigthen then her eyes got teary saying " le .ave me wh..at are y..ou doing"

Then taehyung pin her to door and started touching her face yn tears fell asleep she is feeling headache and hurt at same time. Now she understood it's his plan.

" T...ae..hyung le..ave me ot..herwi..se I wI'll in..form Jun..gkook"

Her words triggered him and he started kissing her lips harshly her lips started to bleed because of force and yn is pushing him him half concious state.

After sometime he stopped and shout

" I did't want to force you but you made me to do it why you always choose jungkook is he better than me he always control you ,hurt you why you still choose him WHY

yn flinched because of his sudden brustout and spoke..," h..e lo..ves me"

Taehyung again pinned her and yelled"

I ALSO LOVE YOU CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY EFFORTS I PUT TO MAKE YOU MINE I CREATED MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN YOU , MANIPULATE YOU JUST TO MAKE YOU MINE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU .

Taehyung is pushing pressure on her pinned hands showing his anger and his eyes are red .

" SPEAK WHY ARE YOU SILENT NOW AND STOP FUCKING CRYING"

" l..e..ave .m..e"

Taehyung smirked and left her hands and rub her cheeks wiping her tears softly

"Yn please accept me I will never misbehave with you I will treat you like queen and give you my everything my money,my soul ,love and my body yn please I will treat you better than jungkook"

Taehyung said softly but yn pushed him harder and he fell down she yelled

" YO..U DO..NT LO..VE ME YO..U W..ANT MY BOD.Y I TRU..STED YO.U BUT YO..U PRO..VED ME WRO..NG "

taehyung is still on floor hearing her yn turned and about to open door but then he held her one leg saying

" I wouldn't let you go you are my pumpkin my yn I will never let jungkook snatch from me "

Yn is jerking her leg and trying to free herself but she lost her balance and fell down taehyung took this opportunity and hover over her

" Look pumpkin look at me and tell me you don't love me tell me yn look at me "

Yn is crying under him then his eyes went on her chest which size got visible as yn is lying and because of heavy size it showed well taehyung lick his lips and yn follow his gaze and kick him between his legs saying

" I will.. ne..ver lo..ve you n..ever I on..ly bel..ong to Jun..gkook"

Taehyung is groaning in pain holding is lower part as yn kick him hard then she opened door and about to run but some put leg in between and yn fell down .

" Opps sorry" daisy said smirking.

Yn is not shocked why daisy is also here ofcourse she is taehyung partner and her enemy.

Yn : y..ou bi..tch

Daisy eyes got darkened and she was about to slap yn but some held her hand from behind yelling

DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THIS MISTAKE
......................................