part:19

Yn ran from there and she reached home her mother is also in living room and yn hug her started crying her mother got worried and he didn't ask anything first she made her calm down.

Her mother came back from her in law's house as yn appa is staying there.

Mrs park: bab..y tell me what happened.

" Mo..m w..hy nobo..dy likes m..e "

Mrs park: no my baby we all like you and you are my good girl.

" Th..en why they hur..t me judge me"

Mrs park understood that someone maybe judge her looks so she console her and yn slept crying on her mother's lap.

Mrs park don't know what happed with yn but she is worried as her daughter cried .

Jungkook looked for yn even after college he went to bus stand as she morning took bus but yn was not there..

Jungkook is feeling bad for her but he just want to give her small lesson so in future she wouldn't hide anything from him.

Jungkook pov: This stubborn girl dont even call or message me after last night.

....

It's already evening and yn wake up she saw her mother is preparing dinner yn smiled as this is her favourite moment when her mother cook and yn help her also talk with her but today she is sad... Yn remember taehyung words and she went in her to take shower.

They did dinner and all slept yn is doing overthinking then she message taehyung.

' Thanks tae for today you are my real friend .

Taehyung: it's ok yn I am always by your side .

Yn did't continue conversation and she also slept thinking about jungkook behaviour.

It's morning today jungkook also did't come to pick her yn took bus and reached but with different thoughts.

Yn pov: I wouldn't look at jungkook he Don't love me I ask him many times for forgiveness but he didn't listen to me and spending time  with that daisy so now I will aslo avoid him .

Yn reached college and saw daisy is standing beside jungkook and he is standing with his hyungs.

Yn did't talk with any and went to her class.

Jimin: hey look that was our yn she didn't greet us nor jungkook.

Jungkook look at her and saw she is going in classroom jungkook felt heartbroken that his love is not even trying to talk with her.

Jungkook pov: yn is showing fake attitude I am the one who should avoid her but look she is being arrogant if she will again me with love for forgiveness I would have forgive her but she is not even looking at me .

Daisy : jungkook let's go in class.
He nodded .

They reached and saw yn is sitting in last and looking at her phone smiling. Taehyung is encouraging her and creaking jokes .he is doing it to win her heart and take advantage and yn is thinking it's pure and innocent friendship.

Jungkook  look at her and he fisted his palm daisy notice it and made her sit down.

Daisy pov : I shouldn't leave jungkook for second what if they again started taking.

Classes went and yn is packing her stuff then jungkook enter in he told daisy that he is going to use washroom as he know that childish girl would eat his mind so he made excuse to see yn.

Yn and jungkook are alone in room he purposely took his stuff hoping that if she wants to say something but yn left without looking at him.

Jungkook threw his bAg in corner and punched the desk in anger.

It's night and jungkook can't sleep as he has habit to sleep with yn and these day he is not even touching her.

Jungkook pov : why she doing this yn was not like this she is my innocent girl then what happened she changed this much. I shout on her because she was harming her health and it's wrong. I didn't do wrong .

Jungkook slept thinking this.

.....

Yn is going towards her class then one boy came ask for classroom as he is new but fortunately he has same classes as yn . She helped him and they sat together.

Jungkook pov : I enter in classroom as daisy is with me then what I saw made my blood boiled yn is sitting with boy.

I was about to go to them and punch that boy then daisy held my hand and stopped me.

Whole lecture jungkook attention was on yn and that boy he wants to beat him till his death.

It's lunch break yn don't want to eat but that boy insist her as she helped him in morning so she agree.

They are eating then accidentally food fell on yn thighs boy started wiping it with tissue yn try to stop him politely but he did it.

Jungkook saw it and he threw his food  plate on floor with loud thund cafeteria got silent jungkook went to that boy and yn he grabbed that boy collar and started punching him mercilessly.

" YOU BASTERD DARE TO TOUCH MY YN" jungkook yelled still punching him.

" Jun...gkook leave hi..mm he w..il die" but he didn't listen

Nobody try to stop jungkook as his anger in on peak then yn look at his hyung they try to separate jungkook but he didn't then yn yelled.

" JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM BEFORE I SLAPPED YOU"

jungkook stopped and look at her .

Boy fell down on floor blood is flowing from his mouth , nose and head.

Yn took step back as jungkook started walking towards her .

" Jun..gkook st..op there" yn said shuttering but he didn't .

Yn back hit and wall and jungkook SHOUT

" WHY ARE YOU SCARING NOW SLAP ME "

jung...kook wh...y a..re you doing th...is

" I WILL DO THIS EVEN WORST THAN THIS IF SOMEONE TRY TO TOUCH WHATS MINE ,IF SOMEONE LAY HIS EYES ON YOU I WILL RIP HIM APART I FUCKING DARE CARE WHOEVER HE IS. PARK YN  BELONGS TO JEON JUNGKOOK.

Daisy and niya felt like their body is getting weak as jungkook is in anger and he has no control over himself . He became mad seeing someone touching yn and they are planning to separate and hurt her.

Yn flinched and she started crying hearing him.

Yn: it..s my li...fe and I don't bel..Ong t.o you .

Jungkook got more angry and he took step more closer to her saying

" What did you say"

Yn did't say anything because of closeness and jungkook pull her closer and he pick her in his arms yn started struggling then jungkook said..

" Don't move love if you don't want me to punish you infront of everyone "

He took her away in his arms .

Daisy get insecure and said" hey you all stop him" ..

Jimin: don't worry he wouldn't hurt her she is his life.

Daisy felt more insecurities that what if they came closer like again .....