part:35

Jimin face expression changed as yn misunderstood him thinking he is one of Taehyung's partner .

Y..nn don..t be afraid.. a.m only here to help you

Yn shook her head in denied as there is no one who can be trustworthy.

P..lease  don..t come closer..' yn said going back fear can seen in her eyes clearly.

Jimin did't stop and move forward as they don't have much time he has to run with yn .

Yn back touched with wall and now jimin. Is standing Infront of her he held her shaking hand and saying politly

" Yn please try to understand am here to set you free .please think about your unborn child just trust me once.

Yn tears left as jimin is prepared for her this state as it's not easy to trust someone when we got deceived by the person whom we treated like your family once.

Yn looked in his eyes are she can see how he is trying to help her but now she don't have any other option last time she has to take risk and agreed .

" Good yn now listen to m..

Before he say something the door opened and both of them got shocked it's none of other than taehyung who is smirking .

" Look who is here my dear friend and he is here to help my pumpkin without knowing there is no escape for her "

Jimin blood boiled and he punched taehyung as a result he fell on floor. His nose is bleeding and yn is feeling scared.

" YOU BASTERD HAVE SOME SHAME SHE IS NOT YOURS "

taehyung stood up while wiping his nose blood and look at yn she hide behind jimin and taehyung chuckled saying " Why baby are you scared of me now look jiminshi how scared she is because you hurt me  am I right pumpkin"

Yn did't say anything then he yelled " AM I RIGHT KIM YN"

yn flinched but jimin yelled back " SHE IS JEON YN AND MARK MY WORDS THE DAY WILL NEVER COME WHEN WILL GET YOUR NAME"

taehyung did't control himself and kick jimin harder he fell on floor and taehyung held his collar " she is mine and she will always be mine do you get that"

Jimin started laughing and taehyung grip got loosen " do you really think the person whom she actuall belong he will let you get her this easily"

These words put fuel on taehyung buring heart and he started punching jimin .

Meanwhile jungkook and his gang members are searching for yn everywhere clubs,bars, resturant even human trafficking  jungkook is sitting on driver seat then he saw the girl whom he is finding from long his anger rushed and he immediately came out of car he went towards her and jerked her harshly she moaned in pain but got happy and sad at same time.

Ju...ngk..o

" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY WOMAEN AND TELL ME WHERE IS MY YN" he yelled and she flinched.

S..hhee s.hh..e " daisy try to speak and jungkook put his gun on her forehead saying dangerously

" SPEAK  LIE  AND ONE BULLET"

daisy hands are shaking she don't know what to say and about to speak but she fell on road because of blood loose as her shoulder again started bleeding

jungkook look at his guards and they pick her up .

Jungkook pov: just wait you bitch I wouldn't spare you how dare you hurt my yn .

Here taehyung is beating jimin and yn is scared jimin is screaming " YN JUST RUN DONT WORRY ABOUT ME " but her feets are not supporting her she is just like glued at her place .

Jimin nose ,head ,arm and lips are bleeding how can she just ran away leaving him alone then she saw a case and without thinking twice she hit taehyung's head with it and he groned fell on floor his head becomes bloody and jimin is also shocked seeing her this side then she spoke putting hand on her stomach

" I wouldn't let anyone to hurt my baby"

Jimin smiled even she did't give birth to any but the feeling of being mother is giving her support and making her brave to face anything just for her child.

Jimin held yn hand and they ran from there many guards are standing outside but jimin is not weak he somehow managed and spread the news of Taehyung being attack and guards ran to him .

Now jimin and yn both are running she is placing one hand on her stomach and running breathing heavily

" N..oo I c..ant ru..n pl..ease" she said catching her breath.

" No yn please be brave please yn think about your baby if he again catch you he wouldn't spare you and your child"

Jimin words made yn heart beat fasten and they again started to run .

There is a person who is tearing daisy meanwhile jungkook is just looking at them silently.

" She is fine just because of bullet she lost blood and became weak she will gain senses after one hour"

Jungkook nodded then his phone rang he saw its taehyung 's number he immediately pick it but his breath stopped hearing the other person voice

" Ju..ngk..ook s..a..ve u..s and the call disconnected.

" YN YN HELLO YN PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE YN YN"

jungkook heart came in his mouth hearing her voice he can senses she is breathing heavily just to catch her breath but who is the one who wants to harm her from where she got HYUNG phone "

" PREPARE MY CAR AND CALL DAD IMMEDIATELY "he shouted .

Here jimin is rubbing her back to make her breath normal as they are in forest and before they left taehyung's villa he took  his phone.

"Yn don't worry now jungkook will definitely find us please be calm "

Yn nodded with teary eyes and they again started to run.

Taehyung is shouting on his mens and he also left to find them .

" Dad she called from taehyung HYUNG phone and am sure he knows something from the day one I have doubt on him "

"I SWEAR  IF HE WOULD BE BEHIND THIS ALL I WOULDN'T SPARE HIM "