part:30

It's been whole one day taehyung caged yn and threatening her if she try to escape or contact with anyone without his permission then he will  use his man power to control her.

Yn is not a weak girl but whenever it comes to girl's respect or their body girls choose to be silent.

Here jungkook and his dad guards are finding yn in every streat of city like mad dogs who is out of control but there is no sign of her.

Yn parents are normal people their hopes are on cops and jeon family .Mrs jeon is also with park family .

Its afternoon and taehyung came in yn room who is crying when yn saw him she crawl to ball and taehyung spoke sitting on sofa spreading his legs wide.

" Pumpkin come here and sit on my lap"

Yn shaked her head but taehyung eyes darkened he again spoke in different aura than before " park yn come and sit on my am saying it last time"

Yn flinched as it's whole new taehyung not that who always smile around her and make her comfortable.

Yn stood up and went to her taehyung pull her on his lap and he hug her waist with one hand pulling her closer to his chest.

" T..a.ee  wh..y are yo.u doing th..is"

Taehyung smirked and put other hand on her thighs saying "  cause I love you pumpkin don't you remember how I used to look at you and your this chubby body "
his hands are going towards her pants button.

Yn held his hand " n..oo y..ou don't love m..e only m..y jungkook lo.ves me "

Taehyung pull her more closer to him and his one hand went inside her hoddie he carresed her lower belly saying

" I can give you more pleasure than him I will worship your this sexy body with my tongue"

Yn more tears fell and listening his disgusting talk  yn try to get up from his lap but he pressed his hand on her right boobs and yn immediately get up using her all power and SLAPPED HIM HARDER.

Taehyung face turned to another side and his eyes are showing extreme anger he got up and pulled yn hairs In his fist

" HOW YOU DARE TO SLAP ME"

a..hhh my h..e..ad aa.hhh

Yn is crying holding taehyung hands which has grip on her hairs she is trying to free herself then he spoke

"you think jungkook loves you no  he never loves you he is using you just to fulfill  his man needs "

N..oo  he d.onnt "

Taehyung chucked saying and leaving her hairs
" How dumb you are yn still thinks he loves you he just wanted to have your virginity otherwise you yourself though why rich , handsome boy will choose a chubby like you because he used every girl of college and now it's your turn"

He is manipulating her and left saying this.

Yn : n..oo n..oo he d..not  h..e is on..ly mi..ne a.nd am hi..s

Taehyung is getting angry as he is trying his hard to manipulate her but it's not working.

Here jungkook is sitting with his family and his father is talking on phone and his words made jungkook shock

Mr JEON: check each where those are sent by him and the details.

Jungkook understood his father's words that what if she became victim of human trafficking his heart is beating fast as ever.

Members arrived but daisy is not with them there is someone who's mind is battleing with his heart .

Jin: jimin I have been noticing you from yesterday why are you silent look like you have doubt on someone?

Everyone look at jimin and he nervously smiled saying he is just sad because of yn.

Jimin pov: first I will confirm it myself I can't put our brotherhood in risk just because of my mare doubts.

Here yn is crying and hoping that jungkook will save her before this monster ruin her yn is all caged as there is no window in room . Her committed life was going smoothly but evil eyes is not joke .

Taehyung is coming back so nobody doubt on him but he is wrong someone also has eye on him and then his phone buzzed it's jimin.

Taehyung pov: why he is calling me he and jungkook never leave me idiots.
He pick up the call

Jimin on call

"Taehyung where are you  I was looking for you "

Tae: why are you looking for me "

Jimin: tae yn is missing and we all are worried thats why I ask because you are not here.

Taehyung heart beat fasten because lairs always have fear but they act brave .
" Ooo is that so acctually I came to Village my grandmother is sick "

Jimin: oo am sorry please take care .

Saying this he cut the call but his doubts are still not clear.

Jungkook is drinking continuesly as his head is spinning and he wants his drug which is yn because of her he stopped drinking, smoking but now she is not with him.

Mr JEON is looking at his son condition how  desparate he is just to get you back he don't eat on time mr jeon know his son from childhood if he liked something then no one can stop him to get that.

It's night and taehyung arrived he went to daisy house as she is giving him each and every news of jeon's.

Daisy : o taehyung you back but because careful jeons are finding yn desepratily like dogs.

Taehyung smirked " I know I know but but remember one things Kim's are not that weak .

Daisy: so how was your night with her did you enjoy.

Taehyung smirked and rub his lips but did't say anything and her next words made his mood change.

" Taehyung when are you going to fulfill your promise "

He is getting annoyed how she is just desparate to get fu..k by jungkook but taehyung has something for her.

Taehyung nodded " I will don't worry just wait for right time"

Daisy also smirked .

Yn is lying as she is tired from crying and before going taehyung told guards to give her food yn suddenly felt like vomitting and she immediately went to washroom she is doing it continuously suddenly felt her head spinning and she collapsed on floor .

Jungkook eyes are totally darkest and he is holding alcohol bottle tightly

Jungkook pov: I wouldn't leave that mother..fu..ker who snatched you from me and I promise I will snatch his eyes who layed his dirty gaze on you

JUST WAIT AND WATCH NOW I WILL SHOW MY BEAST SIDE THAT  HOW JEON JUNGKOOK KILL THOSE PEOPLE WHO LAYED THEIR EYES WHAT IS MINE.