part:29

Daisy was shocked seeing the person who is holding her hand and she hissed in pain when he twisted her arm on her back

HOW DARE YOU

"Tae..hyu..ng wh..at are you doing fucking le..ave my hand " daisy said almost crying because of pain .

He push her on floor and bend to level of yn touching her soft cheeks " ba..by are you fine don't worry nobody can hurt you never"

Yn try to get up but her foot got injured and taehyung helped her but yn push him away yelling

"LEA..VE ME Y..OU SN..AKE "

Taehyung eyes darkened as yn called him with names then her face got turn to other side yes taehyung slapped yn and her tears fell next moment taehyung cupped her jaws saying

" Am being nice to you just because I love you if there would be anyone else till now she has been dead"

Yn joined her hands as she thought if he leave her

' ta..ehyung am so .ry for slappi..ng pl..ease let m.e go I wouldn't tell this to jungko..ok "

Taehyung smirked coming closer to her and whisper
" For telling him you have leave from here first and which is not possible"

Yn look at him as she understood his words and about to run then daisy shou..t

" TAEHYUNG JUST GET LOST FROM HERE AND TAKE HER TOO BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL"

taehyung look at yn and nodded he held yn hands are she is shouting for help but and taehyung started dragging her she is kicking him then he sign daisy and she put cloth on yn mouth and she became unconscious.

Taehyung and daisy put her in car and they both smirked

Taehyung: finally I got want

" But don't forget your promise taehyung for what I helped you " daisy said

Taehyung nodded and left from there.

After driving long taehyung stopped the car infront of villa it's secured by gurads and all of them holding guns and wearing black clothes.

They bow to taehyung and saw him picking a girl who is unconscious they opened door for him and he entered with yn . Taehyung went to room and layed yn on bed he kissed for forehead saying

" Don't worry love  am with you and we don't need anyone "

Taehyung is behaving like sick person who got  obsessed with his favourite thing and can do anything for making it his.

Taehyung locked the room and came down he sat on his chair and spoke

" If anyone came in the absence of mine then inform me first and tight the security around it I wouldn't tolerate any kind of disobedience.

" YES BOSS"

Gurads spoke in unison.

Here it's getting more late and jungkook is trying yn phone again and again but it switched off and jungkook is feeling unknown fear .

He did't control himself and took his keys and went her home . He doesn't care what her parents will think of him like being impatient or young blood .

Jungkook reached her home and yn mother opened door she smiled widely and look behind him jungkook got confused then her mother asked

" Dear where is yn "

Jungkook eyesbrows narrowed and before he spoke Mrs park spoke

" Ooh I get it she must be eating ice cream in car because she knows I wouldn't allow her because of cold "

Jungkook: sorry mom but what are you saying yn , ice cream my car what?

Mrs park : jungkook stop it I know yn told you to say this so tell her I wouldn't scold her for eating it.

Jungkook being angry and impatient " mom yn is not with me actually she didn't pick my calls so I got worried and came to know about her.

Her mother eyes got widened and she told him to come in her father and brother is also there and yn mother told them everything dinner date before family gathering and jungkook heart is racing fast hearing her.

Mrs park : That's why I allow her thinking she is with you.

Jungkook held his hairs and he left from there.

Her parents call Their reletives if she went there but no Mrs park started crying and they went out to find her.

Jungkook alert his gurads thinking yn must be playing with him and he will find her no matter where she is .

Whole night passed jungkook and park family did't sleep for a second jungkook is finding her like mad man .

It's early morning and mr park spoke " wh..ere is my daugh..ter ju..ngkook pl .ease find him pl..ease"

Jungkook nodded and made them sit he called more guards .

Yn got up as she was unconscious from long time yn sat on bed and saw its room which is all dark but looking luxury but then she saw there is person who is sitting on sofa spreading his legs and looking at her .

"Wh..ere a.mm I"yn said being scared.

IYOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND HOUSE DARLING

Yn got up from bed and went towards him before he could say something yn slapped him really hard and taehyung look at her with bloody eyes

He pinned yn became she kicked him he held her knee and started kissing her she is struggling taehyung hands went under her top and she opened her mouth he took this chance and enter his tongue in .

Yn felt like blocking her oxygen taehyung left her after satisfying himself and yn fell down he held her arm saying

" You are mine only kim taehyung can have you and if your dare to repeat today's mistake then I wouldn't hesitate to perform first night rituals before marriage "

Yn look at him and he smirked he cupped her jaws asking " UNDERSTOOD"

ye..s " she said and he left giving her some clothes .

Yn is crying but didn't accept it she started search for weapon or phone in that room but unfortunately there was nothing which can be her protecter as taehyung already knew about it.

Yn went to washroom and look around is there is any camera after ten minutes she removed her clothes clothes and she weakly smiled looking at her body and touched her body which has hickeys given by jungkook then she remembered how taehyung kissed her suddenly she got disgust and vomited .

Yn is feeling so weak she cleaned herself and came out and saw food is already on her bed but nobody was there .

It's afternoon and gurdas are standing in line looking down and there are two three person standing more likely questing their son that how his soon to be wife got missed suddenly.

"A.mm so...rry mo..m da.d I fail..ed to protect her" as tears left from jungkook's eyes.

Mr and Mrs jeon just arrived and they already got this news they both are observing their son how he cared for yn and crying for her then Mr jeo spoke

"DONT WORRY WE ARE MAFIA KINGS FOR REASON "

jungkook look at his dad who has different aura in his eyes and jungkook smirked also noddeding his head as he got his father signal .
..........

UNLOCK NEXT PART AFTER 20 VOTES AND COMMENTS

PLEASE CHECK MY ANOTHER STORY " MAFIA"S MAID"