part:4

Yn is feeling like someone came and drag her from here . She is looking down and behaving like she didn't hear anything then doctor again ask

Doctor: miss yn? Is your periods are regular?

yn look at her and stay silent how can she say something when jungkook is besides her doctor don't know relationship between them as jungkook announced them girlfriend and boyfriend she thought these things are normal between them.

Jungkook look at yn and spoke ... Yn she asking something answer it.

She spoke with shaky voice .. y .e.ss
Jungkook look at her face and she look down that a girl who is feeling uncomfortable while visiting doctor with boy has to discuss about her periods in front of him too...

Doctor nodded and said ..don't worry jungkook maybe it's because her periods sometimes after and before periods date girl get body pain don't worry I will give her some medicine it will be fine.jungkook nodded and they left her cabin .

He took medicine and said .. yn take them after eating dinner at night and if you still feel pain then tell me ok. She grabbed packet but didn't say anything jungkook got angry and said .. IS IT OK.  yn flinched and say y .e..s.

They left for college and nobody ask them any question jungkook and yn is going towards classroom then she thought to separate from him so students wouldn't see them togather.

Jun..gkook you go I will come after using washro..om.
Jungkook stopped and said ..let's go I will wait outside. Yn eyes widened and she said ...y..ou he smirked and said ..I wouldn't mind to come inside too. Yn look at him with making different face and spoke ... I wi..ll use it leter. Jungkook nodded and they left .

He made her sit with him and didn't let her talk with anyone nor look at boys of class. Yn is feeling like jungkook is controlling her life .it's lunch break and jungkook spoke __lets go I am hungry . She shook her head saying ..I a .m not hungry. Jungkook cupped her face and kiss her cheeks yn is pushing him but he didn't back he left her cheeks and they become all red then he spoke... Wow look at your fluffy cheeks yn they are sooo red .I really love them.

Yn wiped her cheeks with her hankey and he got angry jungkook grabbed her throat and said .. WHY YOU WIPED THEM . she was taken back because of his sudden change and spoke ..I don..nt like your kisses. Jungkook eyes darkened and he threw chair towards door saying.. DONT TEST MY PATIENCE YN YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I AM TREATING YOU LIKE MY QUEEN OTHERWISE BOYS DONT EVEN LOOK AT GIRL LIKE YOU .

yn feel so embarassed and students were looking at them she got up and slapped him in the flow of emotions jungkook held his cheek and yn put hand on her mouth and realised what she did. Jungkook walked towards her she took step back jungkook grabbed her arm harshly and said ... You slapped me YOU FUCKING SLAPPED JEON JUNGKOOK. Yn flinched and try to free herself jungkook pinned her near wall and started to kiss her forcefully yn is crying and pushing him but he caged her then members came there and saw what's happening taehyung and jimin pulled back jungkook yn look at all and run from there crying.

Jungkook pov : as she slapped me I didn't control myself back and started kissing her then taehyung and jimin separate me from her and I get my senses back that what I was doing.. I was hur..ting my doll . Before I speak she ran from there.

Jin: JUNGKOOK ARE YOU MAD WHY YOU WERE FORCEFULLY KISSING HER DON'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE WAS CRYING AND STOPPING YOU.

jungkook look at him and spoke .. hyu .ng she sla..pped me and I didn't con..trol myself.

IF SHE SLAPPED YOU THEN YOU WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG. suga spoke angry

Jungkook held his hair as he remember he insulted her infront of everyone . He cursed himself and said .. aa mm sorry hyu .ng I wouldn't repeat it.

Say sorry to her whom you hurted . Jin said .

Jungkook run outside to find you but didn't get ask guards and they said she ran away crying few minutes ago .

Jungkook pov: fuck jeon jungkook you hur..t your doll.

Yn is crying  in her room and she didn't tell her parents about it . She already have lots of insecurities and jungkook words are roaming in her mind that how he body shamed her indirectly.she is crying her heart out and thought she wouldn't eat dinner so maybe her weight would be started to reduce while skipping dinner. She drank glass of water and slept.

It's morning and yn check her phone her eyes widened there are full century missed calls and half century message from jungkook like he didn't sleep whole night .yn is angry so she didn't reply and went to take shower.she did her breakfast and left for college.

Yn is going to enter in then she saw jungkook he smiled and came to her she look at him with emotionless eyes and about to leave her hug her from behind saying a .mm sorry babydoll please forgive me I wouldn't repeat my mistake. She is feeling uncomfortable that jungkook hands are on her belly she try to control her heavy breathing jungkook made her turn and said .. please forgive m..e . Yn did't say anything and left from there

Jungkook is feeling bad for shouting on her and insulting her he run behind her and started screaming saying

BABYDOLL PLEASE LISTEN I AM SORRY

BABYDOLL

yn is feeling embarassed as students are looking at her and also feeling like she is judging by them . Yn enter in class and jungkook sat beside her and saying sorry again and again she look at him and said

Stop bothering me and please don't creat scence everywhere.