part:1

There is girl who is sleeping.
peacefully in her room which is decorated by her according to style. she is 20 years old  simple girl and living with her parents .

YN BABY WAKE UP

She is sleeping but not fully she can hear her mother's screaming as she is in kitchen and making breakfast.yn didn't pay attention towards her mother and went to sleep again .

After sometime her mother came and shake her saying .. baby wake up otherwise you will be late for your collage as it's your first day of college.

Yn rubb her eyes and saw her mother smiling she hug her mother and said
Good morning mom
Mrs park : good morning my sweetie now wake up and get ready breakfast is ready your dad is also waiting for you. Yn smiled and went to washroom.

Mom it's really tasty. Yn spoke eating pancakes .

Yes because it's made by my lovely wife. Mr park said yn made pout and said mom look dad is not sharing you with me . Mrs park smiled and said .
Honey stop it let her eat .

YEAH  AS SHE NOT ALREADY FAT

They heard another voice and yn look towards the person it's her little brother who loves to tease her but don't know how his words effect her mind and heart. Yn eyes got teary and she placed half eaten pancake in plate.

Mrs park : Kevin stop it she is your elder sister .

Kevin come and hug her but her body is not covering by his small hands he sit and said
Sorry noona I was kidding. Yn smiled in tears and ruffled his hairs .

Time skipped yn reached college and she saw many new faces .she is nervous and looking at everything with big eyes .she covered her fluffy cheeks with hairs and put her hands in her hoodie pockets and entered in . Yn is getting more nervous as all girls are really beautiful and skinny showing their skin wearing short skirts and here yn is wearing oversized hoodie and loose pants so her thigh size would not be predict by others but she has brown beautiful eyes and  heavy golden brown hair till her shoulder. Her skin is white and milky with red and fluffy cheeks . For some people she is cute but for other she is ugly .

Yn is going towards principal office but don't know the way she look around and saw few boys yn went towards them and said

Exca..use me

They look towards her and said YES FATTY

yn look down and have tears in eyes she spoke ca.n you plea.se tell me where is principal office .

One boy smirked and said yes go straight and take right from stairs.

Yn nodded looking down and she reached there yn look around but nobody was there she went ahead and saw boys changing room . Yn widened her eyes as door was about to opened from inside and she is standing Infront of it . She was about to turn then someone spoke from behind

Stop right there.

Yn steps stopped and she said without turning a..m sorry it was mistake.

yn was about to run then that person held her hoodie from behind and she turned .

Jungkook pov: I came to change my clothes after Football practice and then after doing it I opened door to get outside but then I saw a girl and she was about to run I thought she came to confess me as every girl of this collage is got rejected by me but her words made me shocked when she said it was mistake.

I made her turned and her hairs  was covering her face . She has beautiful hairs I look at her deeply and noticed her dressing sense she is simple and covering her whole body with clothes .

Jungkook: Little girl what is your name .

Yn is looking down and said pa .rk yn

Jungkook smirked and said ..beautiful name now show me your face too.

Yn eyes got teary and she didn't look up jungkook got angry as she disobey him he put finger under her chin and his eyes soften as her brown eyes are filled with tears.

Jungkook: I made her look up and her face is red she has fluffy cheeks which are red and dark brown eyes which was about to shed tears .

I was staring at her then she said so .ry I took wrong way .I was going towards principal office.

I heard her long sentence which she said in one go and her voice is like honey so sweet .

Jungkook: ARE YOU NEW.

yn look down and nodded. Jungkook unknowingly smiled and caressed her cheeks she step back and jungkook didn't like it .Then he told her principal office and she left from there.

Jungkook: I have seen thousand beautiful girls in my life having beautiful body but why she is making my heart curious to know about her more. Her heavy and fluffy cheeks I really want to squeeze them and lic...
Wait what am thinking yaaah jungkook don't think like you fell in love with her .

He tapped his  cheeks and saw his hyungs coming towards him .

Jin: yaah you brat why you took so long .

Obviously he was enjoying with someone. Taehyung spoke smirking jungkook look at him and said no HYUNG I WAS COMING BUT THEN ONE GIRL
look I was saying he was with girl suga glared at taehyung and they left for classroom .

Time skipped classes were going to start and then jungkook saw teacher entering with yn .

Professor: hello everyone how are you all . Here we have one new student.

please introduce yourself.he said to yn .

Yn look up and her eyes first met with jungkook who is already looking at her she look down and said

He.llo everyone my name is par.k yn and I am twenty years old I li..ke eating and listening musi.c

Then same boy from earlier said YEAH WE CAN SEE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO EAT. Whole class laugh loud .

yn eyes filled with water and jungkook somehow felt anger  he fisted him palm then teacher spoke

STOP IT AND YN PLEASE SIT BESIDE JUNGKOOK.

she look confused who is Jungkook class girls were  looking at her like she did sin. Her eyes were finding the person named jungkook then jungkook stood up and give her half seat.

Jungkook: when she sat beside me my heart started to beat so fast like runner. She sat quietly and I saw something which made my blood boiled.

One boy was looking at her as I followed his gaze and fisted my palm as his eyes were fixed on her breast which was hidden by oversized hoodie but still showing shape of it.

Jungkook move ahead and blocked his view also gave him dangerous look.

Yn is feeling insecure that first time she sat with boy this close and she placed notebooks in her lap to hide her thigh size . Jungkook look at her and winked . She became shocked but didn't control her cheeks becomes red like tomato.
Jungkook: when i gave her playful wink she blushed her her fluffy cheeks got red like cherry I really want to bite them and squeezed .

Half day passed like this still two lectures are left and it's lunch break jungkook look at her and she was eating biscuits he smiled and said DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE LUNCH ?

yn look at him and softly said  I ONLY EAT BREAKFAST AND DINNER .

saying this she look down and try to hide to stomach with bag jungkook understood that she is insecure so he didn't say anything and left.