part:25

Jungkook is holding yn hand who is lying being scared from machines and medical stuff.

Doctor came and put gloves she is also wearing mask as she knew jungkook wouldn't leave yn alone even if she said so she didn't say anything.

Doctor: miss yn don't worry it's very simple .

Jungkook: babygirl hold my arm tightly if you are scare .

Yn closed her eyes tightly and held jungkook.
Doctor start examine her down there and yn hissed in pain as doctor check her inner part .

Jungkook and doctor look at each other and doctor nodded looking at jungkook face.

She is checking her carefully without causing any pain aftersome time she done and jungkook hug yn she started crying.

Jungkook: shhh love everything is done look doctor did everything carefully tell me if you are feeling pain down ?

Jungkook said very softly yn shaked her head.

" Ok let's go and wait for results"

Yn and jungkook is sitting in doctor cabin then she came with results.

Doctor: don't worry everything is fine nothing is serious but there is something you guys need to take care .

Jungkook: what do you mean doctor..

" Mr JEON she has internal weakness and she is also having defisency of blood her periods date is coming but because of blood defisency it's causing her pain in lower part her back and stomach.

Jungkook look at yn and ask ... Tell me what is going to her routine for medicines and diet I will take care of it.

Doctor: ok I will write medicine and diet .

Miss yn please take them on time I hope it will help you after two or three doses.

Yn and jungkook left hospital and they reached home he made her sit on her bed saying ...

" I know you are still angry with me but don't even try to think I will not say anything about your health issues I will scold you if you didn't listen to me"

Yn is listening him silently then made made veggies and yn was resufing as it was not spicy he made yn eat that by scolding and gave her fruits medicine and they slept.

It's been two days jungkook is taking care of yn by himself and giving her everything.

Because of jungkook strict eye on her taehyung did't get chance to talk with yn but he knows yn is sick .

It's afternoon today yn parents are coming so jungkook already collected his stuff from her house and yn is really happy that jungkook is changing.she was about to call jungkook for lunch as he is busy with some stuff then taehyung came .

" Yn pumpkin are you ok now" he said very softly yn smiled yn nodded then she bacame confused as taehyung is looking stressed.

Yn: tae what happened?

Tae: yn ac..ctually I like some one and I am scared that how I should propose her .

Yn smiled and patted his shoulder saying " don't worry you are so sweet just tell her about your feelings am sure she wouldn't reject you.

Tae: no ..no yn I know she also like me but I want to propose her in different style like beautiful.

Yn again smiled saying " don't worry I will help you"

Really " taehyung asked yn nodded and taehyung hug her as she is doing what he wanted .

Tae: ok then I will see you tomorrow.

Saying this he left but jungkook saw everything how taehyung hug yn he came to yn and started asking

What he was saying ?

" Nothing just talking" ..

Jungkook raised his eyebrow saying " talking by hugging each other"

Yn look at him and jungkook nervously smiled and let it be .
But deep down he is burning in anger.

Yn and others are eating but taehyung signal yn and she sat beside him jungkook look at both of them but yn give him comfortable smile.daisy sat beside jungkook as she is also became part of their members.

Daisy is trying to seduce jungkook showing her cleavage and slide her skirt upper showing thighs but jungkook did't glare at her as his focus in on yn.

Jungkook pov: just for my promise am quite otherwise I would have punch tae hyung till now .

Taehyung is showing yn some decoration pictures on purpose as he wants to show jungkook and want him losing control.

Yn is laughing as taehyung is showing funny things .

Jungkook: babydoll let's go I want to talk with you.

Yn left with him but taehyung smirked and this SMIRKED did't go unnoticed by one person.

Yn : tell me what you wanna say jungkook.
Yn asked being impatient.

Jungkook hug her and started kissing her neck saying.. noth.ing I was just..missing you.

Yn hug him back and smiled now yn and jungkook both became like before he is not saying anything but we're it's needed he didn't hesitate to stop it but indirectly like he did when yn was with taehyung.

Jungkook: y.nn I a..m I w..ann.a a..sk something

Yn look at him as he is being nervous.

Yn : yeah ask you want something.

JUNGKOOK: y.n it's b.ee.n long time we didn't did I..t after t..hat.

Yn understood what he wanna say and she spoke ..Jung..kook a.mm scared wh..at if am get p..regent .

Jungkook smiled saying" then what it's my child and I would raise them well"

Yn hit his chest " a..m I m..ean jungko..ok a..m scared .

Jungkook: love dont worry when it was your first time did I hurt you hm tell me did I?

N..oo

" Then why are you scared infact I want to put my babies inside you and always admire you walking like panda.

Yn became shy and hug him he also hug her .

Jungkook: so can I take it as yes.

Yn nodded being shy and jungkook kissed her hairs saying... It's ok I will take care of you very well.

Yn reached home her parents already arrived and they spend time with yn and she went to her room.

Taehyung message: pumpkin I wanted to ask if you are free then can you please tell me what types of things girls like.

Yn and taehyung talked for sometime as taehyung is winning her heart and yn is also happy as he is becoming her good friend who is sharing his personal matter with her.

Jungkook pov: I think it's time to make her fully mine so nobody can snatch my love from me am sorry love I know you are not ready for this but it's necessary to make you mine......