"Hey." Mom told me. "You could probably pick me up." She told me.

"Not with the leg I can't." I told her.

"Do you have hair pins?" Aunt Lizzie asked.

"Check my desk cabinet." I told her. She started looking for one while mom figured a way to style it.

"Ooh, look what I found?" Aunt Lizzie said..

"What?" Me and mom said.

"A fake id." She said.

"Amelia." Mom said pulling my hair.

"Oww." I said.

"Why do you have a fake ID?" Mom asked.

"Because you..." and ended up murmuring the rest of the words.

"Could you say that again?" Mom asked me.

"Because you have to be 18 to hold the puppies at petco." I told her and Aunt Lizzie laughed.

"I can't." Mom said.

*Chris's POV*

I debated between a suit or a shirt and decided for a shirt with some formal pants. I took a shower and got myself ready. I got my watch on and finished dressing myself.

"Hey handsome." I heard Scar. She walked up to me and fixed my hair and adjusted my shirt.

"I'm nervous, what if it's too much for Amelia?" I asked her.

"Amelia is strong, have you seen her on the field?" She told me.

"And she takes after her strong mother, who is really smart and knows how to put people in their place and I can go on and on." I started saying making Scarlett blush. She gave me a kiss to shut me up. Which I wasn't complaining. I love these small moments.

"Did you take your anxiety pills?" She asked me after we pulled apart. I let out a sigh. "Chris." She told me.

"I don't want history to repeat. Don't you remember the Age of Ultron premiere, people thought I was drunk but it was my medication. And with Amelia..." I explained to her.

"Okay okay, so what's the plan?" She asked me. "Can I help with anything?' She asked.

"Kiss." I told her and we shared a short kiss. I love this woman. "I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She told me. Soon it was 4 and I was waiting for Amelia to come down. She came down with a simple black dress that matched with me. Lizzie and Scar did a great job.

"Alright have fun." Scar told us as we left.

*Amelia's POV*

Dad's security was driving us to the event. I texted Jacob while dad texted his friends.

"10 minutes until we get there." The driver said. Dad held my hand.

"If it's too much, just tell me." Dad said.

"You too." I told him. I know about his anxiety and I want to help him too. He smiled and gave me a hug. We soon got there and dad walked out first and I saw the flashes of camera. He then opened my door and helped me with crutches.

"Alright, you can stand by the side with security princess." Dad said and gave me a kiss. I walked with security, a few feet away from my dad.

*Chris's POV*

I was used to this, not really but for Amelia it was her first time. I posed for the pictures and my assistant guided me to interviewers.

"Hello Chris, I see you brought a special guest." They led on. I turned to Amelia and I waved to her to come.