MERRY CHRISTMAS

3rd P.O.V.

"HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!"

Wally burst into the cave in full Santa attire.

The cave had been decked to full, with garlands, lights, and a big Christmas tree in the middle, with tons of presents underneath.

Riptide was in the kitchen working on dinner, and the other none cave members had yet to arrive. 

Or at least that was what she was supposed to be doing.

"AHG, MY EYES!"

Wally walked in on her making out with Kaldur. They jumped apart, obviously embarrassed.

Riptide was about to run after him when a time beeped. 

She went to pull out the Turkey, while Kaldur went to great Dick and Artemis who had just arrived.

Roy was supposed to arrive later, along with the Leaguers.

Time skip.

Everyone had arrived and was sitting around a couple of fold up tables, eating dinner, before going to the tree to open presents and watch movies.

"I missed this." Riptide murmured into Kladur's chest.

They spent the rest of the evening having fun, and they all slept over, a bit of joy in a chaotic and depressing world.

Sorry this is short and bad. Please remember to comment and vote, especially for future specials and the camp and city name. Thanks and merry Christmas.