Prologue

Third P.O.V.

The flames were huge when Batman arrived. There was almost nothing left of the house, just some blackened ruins and ash. "Where are you Joker?" The Dark Knight yelled. "Why over here Batsy" Came the chilling response. The Batman ran to where he heard the voice, but was horrified by what he saw. A little girl covered in her mothers blood, with the Joker holding a knife to her throat. "Now Batsy, either come here to die, or this little girl will lose her head." The Joker said, smirking. "Let her go, Joker, she's a little girl, and innocent!" He pleaded. But this little girl wasn't going to go down without a fight. She kicked him where the sun don't shine, forcing the clown to drop her, before punching him in the face and running to Batman. After a minor startle, the Dark Knight quickly knocked out his foe, and tied him up leaving him for the police. When he got back to the little girl, she was curled up in a tight little ball, whimpering. "Hey kiddo, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, what's your name?" "Per-Persephone Akia Ravenswood, but I go by Percy." Came the stammered reply. "Well Percy, do you have any relatives? Aunts, uncles, grandparents, or your dad?" "N-no, my mom was and only child, my grandparents died in a plane crash, and my dad was lost at sea before I was born." Bruce sighed "Well, that means I'm going to have to take you to an orphanage, but I have a friend who will pick you up in the morning, okay?" "Oh, oh, is it you real identity?" Percy asked excitedly. The vigilante looked shocked for a moment, "yes, but you can't tell anyone, so can you keep that a secret?" She nodded. "Okay then, I'll see you in the morning, and take this, so you know I'll keep my promise" He said, giving her a batterang before taking her to the nearest orphanage. 

In the morning, Bruce got Alfred to drive him to the Orphanage, and he adopted little Percy, before taking her home. Over the next week they decorated Percy's room with way too much blue in Bruce's opinion. At the end of the week, Bruce asked her if she enjoyed live at the manor, but Percy replied, saying she had never been happier, even with the death of here family. 

For Percy's tenth birthday, she said she wanted to go to the circus, so Bruce bought front seat tickets to the Flying Graysons, but while they were there tragedy struck, the two parent's fell from the trapeze. Percy's heart went out to the boy, who had lost his parents, so she ran over to him, ignoring Bruce's calls, and whispered something in the little boy's ear. The kid looked at her with hope in his eyes, and when Bruce ran over and Percy pleaded with him to adopt the boy, whose name was Richard Grayson, but by Dick. This was the start of a happy family, at least for a time. 

When the two of them turned eleven, they decided that they wanted to help Bruce with his Batman duties. So doing the normal thing, they locked him in a closet until he agreed. "Please Bruce. Were both strong, and we can help you! Then we'll be able to do more together, please!" They pleaded, until at long last, he agreed, so long as they went out together. In this moment, Robin and Raven were born. 

Other than being superheroes, life was pretty normal, but when Percy was twelve, she decided that she wanted to see life outside of Gothem, so she pleaded with Bruce to let her go to Yancy Academy. After constant pleading, he agreed, but near the end of the year, when she met Mrs. Dodds, the fury, things started getting weird, so when her friend Grover told her she had to come to camp Half-Blood, she agreed.

*Time skip to after coming back from Olympus*

"Chiron, what do you mean I cant go home?!" Percy asked after coming back from her quest. 

"I'm sorry my child, but your scent is too strong, if you were to go home, they would almost certainly die, but if you wish to stay in the mortal world, you can stay with a woman named Sally Jackson. She will take care of you, and knows of this world, but you'd still have to change your name. She would also get married to protect your scent.

" Percy sighed, tearing up. "Can I at least go get my stuff? Oh, and my name will be Akia... Jackson." "Of course, but you will need a reason as to why you will not be returning." Percy knew what she had to do, but she knew it would break her families heart.

*Time skip to Gotham*

Percy stared up at her old home. She had decided not to go in through the front door, as to not allow suspicion. She was still hoping that she could do this without confrontation. She snuck in her old window and quickly grabbed her stuff. As she was about to leave, she touched her batterang, what Bruce had given her when he promised to adopt her. She shoved it in her pocket. 

"Percy?" She stiffened, hearing Bruce call her name before schooling her expression into one of anger. "Percy, I'm so glad your alright, we were so worried-" "Oh yeah, I'm sure you were." She said, making her voice one of scorn . "What do you mean?" Bruce asked confused? If you cared, then why didn't you look for me, huh? You're Batman for crying out loud! Why did I have to fight my way out!? Was I just a publicity stunt? You know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know the answer. I'm leaving, and don't even think about looking for me. I'm done." She said, before jumping out the window, trying not to look at his heart broken expression. "I'm sorry." She whispered before leaving her first home, possibly forever.

"Bruce, what's wrong?" Dick asked his adoptive father. "It's Percy." He said, "She-She left. And she's never coming back" Bruce said, before beginning to cry. Dick was shocked. Why would Percy leave. "What if she had to? She was kidnaped, so maybe it's to keep us safe?" Dick asked, grasping at straws. "No Dick, I saw her, you can't fake that anger. I'm sorry, she's... Gone." But little did they know they would be seeing her again, but not for many years.

Whoo Hoo, 1027 words, go me!

Hi y'all, my name is Artemis, and you just finished the first chapter of my very first story. I hope you enjoy, but please remember to be polite in the comments, and while constructive criticism is welcome, please put it in a kind fashion.

Peace out demi-gods and superheroes!

-Artemis

This chapter is also edited.