A New Home

Percy's P.O.V.

After staring around my new house for a minute or two, I realized, that other than the bag I was teleported with, my house, well apartment I guess, was bare. I plopped down on my floor and opened the bag to see what I had. The contents were:

A monster proof phone

A monster proof laptop

A wallet with a trident on it containing my unlimited credit card

A pouch full of 20 drachmas

Keys to a vehicle of some sort

And a note, which said; Hello Percy

The keys are to a motorcycle, and don't worry, I put the knowledge on how to drive it in your brain. Don't forget to wear the helmet.

-H

I went outside onto my balcony, and to my great joy, there was a motorcycle, painted blue with waves on it. Lupa and Midnight came out with me, and were inspecting the bike. (Picture above) The helmet was black with the letter omega on it.

I went back inside and decided to inspect what I had to start off with.

The kitchen was gorgeous, with a huge island and a big oven with cupboards galore. It was fully furnished and everything was a very light blue. 

The dining room had a huge table, with a blue tablecloth and 7 chairs with a chandelier.

The bathrooms had huge tubs with built in shower heads, with a TV installed in the mirror.

The living room had three couches, a theatre sized TV, a big coffee table, a puzzle table and bookshelves full of board games, puzzles, books and movies.

There even was a gym, with a rock wall like the one at camp, a punching bag (with several other, because I was likely to break them, weights, pull up bars, sparing dummies, a sparing ring, a wall covered in weapons and of course, a huge pool.

There were also three other guest bedrooms, which were simple yet stylish.

It appeared my room was the only one not decorated, so I pulled out the laptop and started decorating. Lupa curled up next to me and Midnight perched on my shoulder. Since I always slept better in a nest, I bought a nest bed that hung from the ceiling, along with pillows, a mattress, sheets and an adorable stuffed blue whale. (Think one of those cat nests in cat trees, but for people and hanging). I also bought a desk, a night table, a lamp and those stick on stars for my ceiling. I also bought a dresser and started clothes hunting and found a bunch. I also bought metal and fabric to start making my costume. Leo would have been better at this than me, but since he was... dead, he couldn't. 

Since I didn't know the address, I went down to the lobby to talk to who ever is in charge. (I don't know how apartments work). The man at the front desk seemed in charge so I went and asked him. "Excuse me, but what's my apartments address? I just moved in." "Ah, so you're Miss Hestia's niece, lovely to meet you. She said to tell you she left on a business trip and didn't want to wake you. She also said you'd probably ask this. Your apartment number is 20, along with your garage number and parking spot number. The address is 3097 Ravensveiw street, then just put your apartment number." I smiled, "thanks, have a nice day!" I went back up to my apartment before filling out the address portion of the order. While I waited I looked through the drawers and found everything someone living alone could need, including a fully stocked fridge, plates, cutlery, food colouring and a sketch pad and pencils, amongst other things.

Time Skip!!!!

When my stuff arrived I began the great challenge of putting it all together, and let me tell you, it was insanely confusing. It took me the rest of the day, the entire night and half of the next day just to assemble all of it. I was fine with that since I don't sleep much since... the Pit. When I was done, I put my batterang on the desk and went to make my self coffee. I had seen a coffee maker on my initial tour of the place, but there appeared to be no actual coffee. They must be trying to stop me from drinking to much and actually get some sleep. "Like that's going to stop me." I said, grabbing my wallet and going downstairs. 

I waved to the manager, before going to my favorite coffee place ever- Starbuck. (Lets hear it for Starbucks!!) I got a Venti Veranda Blend with two shots of espresso, before continuing to wander the streets of my childhood. There was food for Lupa and Midnight in the fridge as well, so I didn't have to worry about that.

When I got home, I decided to start designing my costume

(I designed it. Please comment if you like.)

This was a filler to introduce Percy to her new home. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Peace out demi-gods and superheroes! ✌️

-Artemis