1K reads special

Sorry about this being late, I was busy. Since NO ONE said what they wanted, I picked. Please comment what you want for the 1.5K reads.

Percy's P.O.V.

I was so excited. Today was mine and Dick's very first patrol, without Bruce hanging over us.

I quickly changed into my Raven costume and ran to meat my brother.

"Come on Robin! B said we only have from 7 to 10 to patrol and it's already 6:15!" "Relax sis, I'm coming!"

We left using the secret exits and began swinging around looking for crime.

We quickly found some one being mugged, but the guy was a novice; obviously new to both the city and crime, so we took him out no problem.

After stopping two more muggings and a robbery, with only a couple of hours left, we scouted for something bigger.

"Hey Robin, don't you think it's kind of weird that Batman let us go on our own after being so amendment about us staying with him for a couple of more years?"

"You're right, that is funny... What if he was going after something big, and didn't want us to get hurt? We have to find out and help him."

Dick hacked into Bruce's gauntlets and we found him near Gotham Academy.

"Come on, let's go!"

We snuck around the building and found Bruce tied up, surrounded by some of the Joker's goons.

"NO!" Dick whisper shouted, making me hold him back so he didn't rush them.

"Dick, we need a plan. If we just run in there, we could get B killed."

That calmed him down.

"What if we cause a distraction? Then the other one of us can rescue him."

We agreed on the plan, and I went to distract the goons.

"HEY LOSERS!" I shouted, getting their attention and drawing them away from where Dick was freeing Bruce.

I lead them on a merry chase, and almost got away when one caught my leg with a knife. 

I began to fight them off when Bruce and Dick arrived.

We made short work of them, then made our way to the roof tops.

After they fixed up my leg, we hugged Bruce.

"Please don't do that again, we were scared."

We stayed hugging like that for the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short. Happy Halloween! What are y'all going as? I'm gender bent Red Hood. Please comment and vote, especially what you want for the 1.5 reads special.