500 reads special!

Hi! Last chapter I said if this book got 500 reads, I'd do a bonus chapter, so the next thing i know, we're there. If we get to 1000, I'll do another and let you pick, so please comment what you want. This is just gonna be some Kaldur/Percy fluff. This is going to be Percy's and Kaldur's history together.

Kaldur's P.O.V.

I can not believe that my King, Poseidon had a daughter, especial because of with the oath, she'll be doomed, simply for being born.

From what king Orin told me, she has already had a difficult life, as her first family died, and then she was forced to leave her new one for their safety. 

I am to be her guard, so I made sure everything was ready for her arrival.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was not expecting a goddess. 

"Oi, fish head, are you gonna stare at me all day, or will you show me around?"

I snapped out of my head, to see Persephone staring at me with a grin on her face.

"O-Of course lady Persephone!" I stammer.

"Please, just call me Percy- everyone does."

I showed her around the castle, and I must say, she was the most energetic person I had ever met, but she seemed to be hiding a sadness, but when I asked her about it, she just shrugged it off.

She started her training, and I trained with her, as we were the same age. 

"OOF"

"Oh my gods, I am so sorry Kal!" In the few days I had know her, she had taken to calling me Kal. I had also been slammed into more walls than I can count.

"I just can't seem to get a hand on Atlantian magic. Poseidon's powers just come easily, so why is this so hard?" She looked so frustrated at her failure.

"Maybe that's your problem, your trying to be perfect, you need to let your self go, relax."

She looked at me like that was something she had never heard before.

Before I knew it, it was time for her to return to the surface, I wished her luck and reminded her of what I told her, and she thanked me.

Time skip

Percy is coming back today, and I would be lying if I said I hadn't missed her. She consumed my thoughts everyday.

"Hey Kal!"

I turned to see Percy come into her room where I had been waiting, and I swam up to meet her.

"Welcome back, how was your year?"

"Well, I got kicked out of a school, attacked by Laestrygonians, got blamed for blowing up my gym, met my half-brother, fought my evil cousin and recovered the Golden Fleece. Oh, and I got a Pegasus."

I stared at her.

"Well... That sounds more entertaining than my year."

"I may also come back this winter, so you'll only be free of me for six months. Mwa ha ha ha!"

I smiled. I missed this.

She told me that she had been listening to what I told her, and we both discovered during training that it helped.

The week past quickly, and I was tempted to kiss her goodbye, but I held back.

I would see her in six months.

Time skip

I was swimming through the halls, and since Percy was coming soon, I decided to stop at her chambers.

Much to my surprise, I came across a sobbing Percy, instead of the cheerful one who had left six months ago.

"Percy? What's wrong? What happened?" 

Everything spilled out of her, like a dam had snapped.

How her biological mom and step-dad died, how she was adopted by Bruce Wayne and became a superhero, how she had to leave for their protection, claiming that she hated them, her abusive adopted step-father, who she just let her mom kill, how two of her new friends, Bianca Di Angelo and Zoe Nightshade had died because she couldn't save them.

I wrapped her in a hug and let her cry on me. I knew she needed it.

In the heat of the moment though, I kissed her.

At first she was shocked, and as I was going to pull away, she kissed me back.

After we pulled away, she spoke up.

"That was... Nice."

I smiled. 

"Like an I like you nice, or an I don't want to hurt your feelings nice?" I asked playfully.

She gave me a tearstained smile.

"The first one."

When she left a week later, we made promises to write, and I knew I would see her six months later.

Time skip

When Percy came back, she had a new scar on her arm and eyes brimmed with unshed tears.

I didn't ask anything, I just hugged and kissed her.

She told me all about the battle of the labyrinth, all the loss, the horror of the labyrinth.

She seemed different.

More battle worn. More tired.

I just kept holding her.

Later she told me how a war was coming. She told me of Kronos reforming and the preparations.

After hearing that news, we dove into training so much more.

At the end of the week we were both tired, but felt more ready.

Time skip 

The war against Kronos had ended.

I lost some friends who got killed in the chaining of Typhon, but poor Percy lost so much more.

When she came to Atlantic, she seemed... harder.

Like a warrior just returning from a fierce war, which she was.

We didn't train as much, mostly just saying in each others arms, kissing and talking.

I noticed she wasn't sleeping when she was alone, so I stayed with her.

NOT LIKE THAT! I PROMISE!

She stayed for a month rather then the usual week.

When she left, she promised she would be back for a week during winter after spending a couple days at camp, but when the time came, she didn't.

I learned from lord Poseidon, who had given me his blessing to date his daughter, that she had been taken by Hera as a way of bringing peace between two camos, one of which is Roman apparently.

I didn't see her for close to a year. I missed her so much.

Time skip

I cannot believe it.

Percy is a superhero again.

Now she is Riptide, protégé of Wonder Woman.

After she arrived, she dragged me off and told me everything between tears.

Everyone she had become to consider family from her camps was either dead or she had had to seal away to protect the human race.

She only had Nico Di Angelo, a son of Hades, his boyfriend Will Solace, a son of Apollo and Thalia Grace, a daughter of Zeus, who was a hunter of Artemis.

She also told me how she went through Tartarus, and I can't even imagine how she suffered, and how she was enhanced by the gods.

I do hope she stays for a good long while, even though Robin is here, her old brother. I could tell she was hurting.

I did miss her though.

There we goo folks! Hope you enjoyed that! Please comment what you want for the 1k reader special! And remember to comment and vote.

Peace out!