Memory loss... Again

Percy's P.O.V.

"Uhg."

I blinked my eyes a bunch, as it felt like they were coated in sand.

When my sight cleared, I saw sand, sand, more sand and "Dick!" I whispered.

What were my brother and I doing here?

I looked down, then touched my face.

"What in Hades name am I wearing? And why the Hades am I in the desert?"

I heard a mumbled groan, and was suddenly thankful for the mask, so I didn't have to explain to my brother.

"Um, who are you he asked."

He was wearing his Robin suit, so it might have something to do with that.

I mean, some weird shit had happened back when I was Raven.

He looked at me expectantly.

I thought for a moment.

"Riptide."

It made sense at least.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Robin, the boy wonder!"

At least he hasn't lost his spunk. I smiled at that.

"Get down!" We said to each other as we saw soldiers approaching, before hiding behind some rocks.

"Those are Bialyan soldiers. What are Bialyan soldiers doing in," He looked at his screen watch thing. We never actually got a name for those. "Bialya! Never mind, what am I doing in Bialya. And in September? What happened to March?" 

That confused me even more.

"Forget March! What happened to December? And I mean you're a superhero, so you probably have a good reason, but I'm not! A better question is why am I here?"

Dick, sorry, Robin, looked at me funny.

"Since we both lost our memory, you further back than me, I think it's safe to assume that you ARE a superhero. I mean, look at what you're wearing."

I turned away from him, taking stock of what I was wearing. 

I had a secret pouch under my symbol with my batterang in it, which made me happy. 

I had Riptide thankfully, hidden, along with two katanas strapped to my back, some nectar and ambrosia.

I also had an earpiece, but something told me not to use it.

"Um, yeah, I guess I am. Anyways, any idea what we're doing in the desert?"

"No, but it might have something to do with a beacon that I put around here."

With no other idea of what to do, we set off in the direction of the beacon.

While we were walking, I tried to figure things out. Why did Dick's amnesia go back to March, while mine went back to December? Why was I dressed like a superhero again? Why did I have an earpiece?

As we went along, I fell behind a little to make sure nothing had happened with my powers, and to my amazement, I found that I had new ones.

"What the...?" I whispered under my breath at some of my new powers. I would have to ask Chiron what was going on when I got back to camp.

"Riptide, I found it!"

I ran over, and the second we entered the clearing, Byalian soldiers attacked. 

We quickly fought off the soldiers, before retreating.

After walking for a little bit, we came across another couple of superheroes named Kid Flash and Artemis. Robin said he knew Kid Flash, but I was still a little wary.

Time Skip

After the fight with Simon, I began to answer my questions from earlier. Why was my memory loss farther back? Because I had already lost six months. Thankfully, Dick hadn't questioned it. I was dressed like a superhero because I was one. I had an earpiece to contact Diana as a last resort. 

I was so grateful that Kal was okay. When I saw him like that, it reminded me of the war, thankfully Miss. M didn't find any of those memories.

We went back to Mt. Justice, and I stayed quiet for the remainder of the trip, all the things I had felt when I first lost the seven and camp betrayed me were hitting me hard all over again.

When we got back, the first thing I did was get coffee. There was no way I was sleeping tonight, being awake was hard enough.

Diana gave me a worried look, but I told her I was fine. 

I don't think she or Kal believed me.

I said goodbye to the others and went back to my apartment. 

It felt so empty after Lupa had left to train new demi-gods, now Roman and Greek, as we were using camp Jupiter to put any rebel demi-gods that weren't at camp half-blood in.

I decided to spend the rest of the evening designing the new camp, which would be in the middle of the US, still near a coast, probably with a forest. 

I missed everyone so much, the loss hitting me so hard.

I missed my first mom, who I barely remember, Dick, Bruce, Alfred. They may still be alive, but I was practically dead to them. I miss Bianca and Zoe, whom I had gotten so close to. I missed Luke, who had made me feel so welcome, even if he turned bad. I missed Selena and Beckendorf, whom I hoped were together in Elysian. 

As my thoughts turned to the seven, I felt myself being pulled into a flashback.

Flashback.

We had just started fighting the giants, and we quickly found out it was harder than we had thought, even with the gods. Piper, Hazel and Frank all found their ends on a giants blade.

Even after all that, the remaining four didn't have time to mourn, and they were forced to leave the bodies behind to deal with Gaia. 

Jason went first, distracted from the death of Piper. He was killed by Octavian, who was then killed by Thalia. Leo went next, distraught over the loss of his friends was suffocated by a pillar of earth.

Annabeth and I went to confront Gaia, hoping we would be able to defeat her. As I held her attention, Annabeth snuck up behind Gaia, only for her to notice, and impale her with a dirt spear.

I let out a terrible scream, creating a level five hurricane, which lifted up Gaia and began to tear her apart, before I stabbed her in the heart.

Thankfully, our losses were minimal, the seven being our only losses, or so I thought. As I checked the battlefield incase of more losses, I found the mangled bodies of Rayna and her sister, Hylla, they had gone out fighting together.

That is what made me loose it and lock myself in my cabin until that fateful day where Nico came to take me to the council.

Flashback end

I almost wish I had died that day, but the betrayal had given me a terrible thought.

If the rebels had been the reason that I had had to leave in the first place, because they wanted me more cut off from the outside world, limiting me to schools they had chosen, and a "mother" who followed they're every order, would they have harmed them to make me go.

And a far more important question: Will they hurt them now?

Woo hoo! New chapter! I hope you enjoyed, remember to comment and vote, and please comment what you want the 1k reads special to be. Thanks!