They can't be gone

Welcome to chapter angst.

Percy's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. We just saw on the screens. The entire Justice League got destroyed by these aliens.

We agreed to head to the fortress of solitude, where one of the ships had branched off from the others.

When we got there, the ship attacked us. We were luring it away to get the canon, when- 

"ARTEMIS!!!"

I wiped my head around to see Artemis getting disintegrated. Something inside me snapped, all the death hitting me hard, I had lost one team, I can't loose another. I grabbed Wally to keep him from running head first against it.

"Wally, no, this isn't what she would have wanted, please, don't do this."

With a few sniffs, he agreed.

"Guys." Miss M spoke up. "The cannons give off the same radiation as the zeta tubs."

We all stared at each other.

Dick spoke up.

"That means they might be still alive, just take some where."

I don't think I had ever seen a group of people so relieved. They were more relieved than the other Demi-gods had been when I announced the end of the war.

"The beams would all go towards the mother-ship, but we'll need to get back to mount Justice, and we can't get in through the bay without one of the members."

After a bit of debating, we went to the hall of justice to use the zeta tube there.

When we arrived, we saw destruction, the last of the US army fighting back the ships. We swooped in and began firing.

Kaldur started to talk with the general, when we saw Martian Manhunter.

"Uncle j'onn!" Megan exclaimed withe excitement. We figured that he had done his weird fazeshifting thing, which is why he couldn't remember what he had wanted to tell us.

BOOM "They're back!"

Kaldur convinced MM to give everyone access to Mt justice, but right before he went through the beam, he got disintagated.

"KAL!" I nearly shattered. No, no, not him too. I had lost everyone. I began to spiral when I heard a voice.

"Riptide come on, he's not gone." It was Dick. i looked up at him and nodded. We could still get them back.

We suited up and Wally and Dick made a big speech. then, it was time to attack.

We entered the ship, only to discover "they're not here."

Megan panicked.

"They have to be!"

We looked around, only to find nothing.

"Megan, you and your uncle leave. You too Riptide. Wally and I will blow it up."

I blanched

"You'll get out right."

He nodded, and for some reason I believed him.

I vapour travelled out, and ran to meet Megan.

"Good, you're out too-" BOOM!

The ship exploded, with Dick and Wally still inside.

"NOO!"

We looked up, only to see another ship. I began to panic, only to whip around and see Martin Manhunter kill Megan.\

"Why?" I asked, completely devoid of emotion.

"Riptide, you do not understand-" "You're not the real one are you." "Riptide stop-"

I took control of his blood and boiled it. Killing him.

Megan's P.O.V.

"Gasp."

I woke up- in the cave?

"What?"

"Megan, it was all a simulation, your death brought us out of it thankfully, but we still have to worry about Riptide."

I turned in time to see Uncle J'onn wake up.

"Wonder Woman, you did not disclose the fact that your protege could control blood."

She sighed. "I knew it would make you trust her less, besides, she had said she wouldn't use that ever again. Nor would she use any of her new abilities. Let me guess, she thought you were fake and killed you?" He nodded.

"Any idea how to get her back?" I asked. They suggested I go into her mind and project what was happening, so I did.

Dick's P.O.V.

We saw what happened next. Riptide pulled something out of a secret pouch under her symbol. 

"B, is that a?" "We'll discus that later."

She stared up at the ship who was trying to fire at her, but she defected everything.

"You took everything from me." She said. She looked up.

"Shit." Diana muttered. "Wake her up now." "Diana, we don' know how-" "Figure it out." We looked back at the wall to see Riptide go almost supernova. She leaped up so high surrounded by water, fire, ice, lightning, plants and skeletons?

"AH!" Megan screamed as she did something.

Riptide woke up and looked around. She saw our face and turned into mist.

Ah, nice cliffhanger. All the angst. Please remember to comment, especially if you want a special and the camp name. Next update will be on Christmas, a special.