New Camp

Percy's P.O.V.

Since Thalia, Nico, Will and I were the only remaining senior demi-gods, we were bearing the responsibility of creating the new camp. 

Thalia was busy with the hunters, making sure there were no traitors among them, and gathering new demi-gods, and since I had the most experience with architecture, with Annabeth getting me to help sometimes, I would be doing the designing, with input from the others and the gods, but still. My gods, I miss her.

Will was making lists of what we would need to stock camp, and trying to track down any other demi-gods, who weren't traitors, to join camp. They'd be staying with Lupa for now.

Nico was scouting for places to build camp, shadow traveling all over the country, much to Will's anger. Nico hid behind me multiple times to hid from an angry Will.

I was planning on combining both camps: you would sleep in a cabin with those you were related to on the godly side, but when you were eating or doing activities, it would be with you cohort. 

There would be a city too, like new Rome, but it would be called something else. We also hadn't decided on what camp would be called.

The camp and city would be entirely self-sustaining if necessary, so there would be farms, which would be taken care of mainly by children of Demeter, Ceres, Dionysus, and Bacchus.

For education, there would be an elementary school, a high school and a collage.

There would be coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, weapons stores, hardware stores, gift shops, everything to make it like a city.

There would be a colosseum, for entertainment and senate meetings, a garden, a fountain, temples for the 14 major gods, and shrines for ALL the other gods. It had been Jason's greatest wish, so it was going to happen.

There would be apartments in the city and farmhouses near the fields.

There would be a graveyard behind the temple of Hades/Pluto and Thanatos, and we would move the current graveyard there.

There would be training grounds, a forest, a river, a beach, the ocean, docks.

The entrance would be like CHB, only with Camp what ever we're naming it.

"PERCY!"

"Hm? Oh hey death breath, what's going on?"

"I have been calling your name for the past 15 MINUTES!"

I blushed.

"Sorry, I zoned out thinking about camp. The plans are done, how's the search for an area?"

I just found a spot, I think it's perfect! Come on, I'll show you!"

He grabbed my hand and shadow-traveled me to the spot. It was perfect. There was a city not too far away, huge amounts of grassland, a modest forest, a huge chunk of land surrounded by a river, which lead to an ocean.

"Nico, it's perfect! Here, take the plans, and go to Olympus. Then they can start construction."

He left, and after I explored a little, I vapor traveled back to my apartment.

DING DONG

"What in the name of blue food?"

"AKIA! COME ON, YOU PROMISED YOU'D COME OVER TO THE MANOR!!!"

Crud, I had forgotten that. I promised Dick I'd come over this afternoon.

"ON MY WAY!"

I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

On our way to the manor, we talked and joked, like the good old days, but then we hit a metaphorical pothole.

"Hey Akia, what happened to your parents, you stay with your aunt right?"

I lied through my teeth.

"Um, yeah, well, if you count the fact that she's never home. She's traveling the world all the time, so I never see her. As for my parents, I never knew my dad, and my mom died when I was younger. My aunt had been off the grid, so I went into foster car, but when my adoptive mom died, my aunt found me and I've lived here ever since."

He got the hint and didn't mention them.

I left before dinner, since I didn't want them to question the fact that I wasn't eating, as my appetite never returned after that place.

Dick's P.O.V.

"Bruce, I know you said that we should respect Akia's privacy, but she is defiantly hiding something, and her official paper's are defiantly forged, PLEASE!"

Bruce sighed, looking tired.

"Fine, but we're doing this together, understand?"

I nodded and we went to the bat cave.

After a bit, I noticed something.

"Bruce, something about Akia's story doesn't match up with the official one. She said Sally Jackson adopted her, but here it says that she was her biological mother. And look, her date of birth is off by and hour here and here."

"Your right, that is suspicious. We should try and get in contact with that aunt of her's, maybe we can get more answers. You should go to bed now, remember what tomorrow is."

I nodded and went to bed.

HEY!! Sorry for not posting a 1.5k reads special, I couldn't think of idea's. I am letting YOU pick the name of the camp and city, so comment what you want, and make them unique. 

Peace