51-60

Chapter 051: Li Yanzhi

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The front yard of the General's House.

Li Yanzhi is lazy and casual, dressed in white, with a face like a crown of jade, but the behavior in his hands and his face are extremely inconsistent.

He threw beans into his mouth one by one, "Dark Five, why hasn't Ayan's woman come yet?!"

Dark Five stood in front of the door, his face was as usual: "The princess will come soon, Li Gongzi, please wait!"

Li Yanzhi coughed and was taken aback, "Princess?!" Dark

Five was silent.

Li Yanzhi stood up suddenly, walked out of the door and came to Dark Wu's side, with a curious expression: "Tell me what's going on."

Dark Five was respectful, "This is the prince's order, and his subordinates just obey it."

Li Yanzhi's eyes were full of interest, "I want to see what kind of beauty this is, and she actually took down the dignified King of Chu!"

He walked down the steps, his hands behind his back, a smile on his lips, and stared at the gate of the courtyard, to see the woman at first sight.

Dark Five glanced at his back, "My subordinates have already been sent to the princess by the prince, if Li Gongzi has any doubts, Dark Five can answer them." The

implication is that the prince attaches great importance to the princess!

Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent the Dark Five in person, and he was still willing!

Li Yanzhi was even more curious in his heart, and waved his hand, "Don't worry!" As soon as he finished speaking, he

saw a woman wearing a purple lotus tulle skirt walking at the gate of the courtyard.

With a gentle pace and a steady posture, Li Yanzhi only looked at his temperament and knew that he must be a beauty.

But when he moved his gaze upward, a flash of disappointment flashed in his eyes.

Average appearance!

But immediately he was interested, there must be something special about this woman, otherwise Ah Yan would have hidden so deeply!

"Li Yanzhi Li Gongzi!" An Mi'er walked in front of him, not far away, not close, her voice was faint, as if it came from the sky, empty and far away.

Li Yanzhi nodded, "It's here, I don't know who the girl is General Chu?" He asked, feigning ignorance.

An Mi'er hooked the corners of her mouth, "Come into the house and talk, otherwise Ah Yan will definitely blame me for not being hospitable." With that, without giving anyone a chance to refute,

he went straight to the house.

Ah Yun and Dark Five followed.

Li Yan was stunned, then smiled slowly, turned to look at her back, and stepped in.

After An Mi'er entered the room, she pointed to the seat, "Li Gongzi, please take a seat." Then he instructed Ah Yun to serve tea.

Li Yanzhi sat down as he said, stared at An Mi'er, and asked again, "I don't know what the identity of the girl is." That's

a bit embarrassing.

If it is the general's wife, the two are not married at all.

If it is an ordinary woman, then it is not suitable to live in the General's Mansion.