176-180

Chapter 176: Antai Leaves 1

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The whole room was very large, and Ammel looked more than two or three times larger than all the other rooms.

The bookshelves are neatly arranged, each bookcase has about five layers, and she can't see the end at a glance!

An Mi'er was shocked in her heart, the other rooms didn't have such a large area at all, but this one was so big.

On each shelf, there was a neat classification of books, and Ammel pulled out a copy casually, but she couldn't twitch.

Ammel was a little surprised, what was going on.

007 appeared in a very timely manner, [These bookshelves are also restricted, these books belong to the space, and when the space is completely repaired, they will all be opened, and you only have a part of the viewing rights now.] An

Mi'er nodded, "I see, then how do I know which books I can check at will?"

[You can know with only mental power, and if you close your eyes and think about these books, you can know which ones you can read and which ones you can't.

When

Amel heard this, she immediately closed her eyes and executed.

In just a moment, she felt a lot of things pop up in her head, some general introductions about the book and viewing permissions.

It turns out that these books were collected by the previous owners of this space and placed here.

Because of the passage of space energy, these books were hidden, and because Amel repaired the space, something that was not there before gradually appeared.

Speaking of which, these books are unique.

Whether it is a high-level such as medicine, martial arts, military or a small level such as craftsmanship and life, these books are very complete.

There is a very detailed history of the whole book house.

Since the space was taken over by the first owner, it has begun to collect all kinds of things in it intermittently.

Some books have a lifespan of at least 1,000 years.

Ammel walked over to a bookshelf and took out a book, which happened to be military, just some simple military theory.

However, the book is not that old, and Ammel can see that there is even some modern theoretical knowledge in it.

"007, space and systems have had owners in modern times?" An Mi'er asked curiously, otherwise how could these books appear?

007 admitted, "Yes, but that was many years ago, and there is only one master in modern times.

[Originally, the earth was just designated as a service point, but due to factors such as magnetic fields, it was impossible to find a suitable owner, so the system selected this ancient space ring, and then it happened that this ring had an owner, so there were these books here. [

At that time, the person who owned this ring was basically unmatched in the world, and his status was very high. Ann

Mi'er listened carefully to 007's explanation of the past stories of the space, and suddenly asked, "Then how did this ring come out later?" "Shouldn't it be hidden like a treasure?

007 raised his head proudly, [It's not so simple to let the space recognize the master, you must know that you are just the third master of the space. Without its strong spiritual power and explosive power, how could it be possible to open the ring. [