116-120

Chapter 116: Finding Chu Ming 1

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The atmosphere in the room fell silent, and no one spoke for a long time.

The cold wind outside blew into the house, blowing people painfully, even the sun was cold, and the earth became a cold steel plate.

Song Dahan and Qiao's gradually got up for a long time and packed up the house, Song Da and his daughter-in-law also came out to help, and both of them knew that Song Er had been taken away.

The four of them were relatively speechless, didn't say anything, and just did things quietly.

After everything was cleaned up, Qiao Shi slowly came back to his senses and asked, "Where is the second daughter-in-law?"

As soon as these

words came out, the remaining three people gradually raised their heads, glanced at each other, and finally felt that something was wrong, and they had not seen the second daughter-in-law since the accident.

Qiao's head suddenly lit up, his expression was panicked, and he strode to Song Er's room, and the other three followed.

The door of Song Er's room was opened, and Qiao Shi ran to the wardrobe first, and Song Er's daughter-in-law had no clothes inside, and the room was empty.

No matter how ignorant he was, he knew what was going on, and Qiao stumbled and almost fell.

She ran back to her room, climbed up to the corner of the kang, lifted the futon, cut a small hole in the wall, and took out the small box inside.

Qiao's heart thumped, his hand trembled and opened, and it was empty!

The other three members of the Song family who came with her saw this situation, and their hearts instantly collapsed!

Song's second daughter-in-law ran away, swept away the family's property and ran away!

If you want to say that Song's second daughter-in-law ran away, maybe they would be quite happy at this time, because they don't need to raise one more person!

But taking away the family's property is another matter!

Song's second daughter-in-law used to have only one father in the family, but he died a few years ago, and now who knows where Song's second daughter-in-law went?!

However, with a glimmer of hope, Song Dahan still asked Song Er to go to her hometown to find someone, but found nothing!

Hearing the news, the Song family really didn't even have tears to cry!

Song Da didn't split up in the end, the family of four began to work hard, and they still have to pay back the money owed to the An family, the brother and sister they can't afford to provoke, and now they have cut off the relationship with their daughter, and they will be shameless if they come to the door again.

As for Song Er, no one in the Song family is looking forward to his return, who will welcome the culprit who almost ruined his family? !

After Song Er was taken away by Jiang Ye, he was locked in the underground secret room of Changle Fang and tortured.

On this day, Mrs. Qian took Jin Feng to Changle Fang, and Song Er was taken to a room on the ground.

Jin Feng followed by An Mi'er, An Mi'er didn't have an identity, she thought it was better to hide in the shadows!