121-125

Chapter 121: Why Should the Smoke Cover It?

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Gu Xian Ling is introducing Aunt Wan to the prince at this time, although it is not common sense, but who made this Aunt Wan the favorite of Gu County Ling?

Therefore, the eldest lady could only endure her anger, and praised Aunt Wan with Gu Xianling without smiling.

Aunt Wan is wearing a soft pink plum blossom pattern gauze robe today, with a supple figure and excellent demeanor, compared with Gu Yan, a little girl, she is a little more mature and intellectually charming.

Gu Xianling just likes her complex mixture.

Chu Chenxu also prefers delicate women, and his eyes look at the only aunt who is allowed to participate in the dinner, which does give people a very comfortable feeling, and he looks much more pleasing to the eye than the eldest lady.

Although this change in expression is very subtle, how can Gu Xianling, who has been observing him, not feel it, and suddenly feel that he has called Aunt Wan correctly, and at the same time, he also secretly glared at the eldest lady, it is really not angry!

The eldest lady's fingers were clenched tightly, her sharp nails cut through the skin, a little blood oozed from her hands, and she bit her mouth full of silver teeth, but she still didn't dare to make a mistake, so she could only keep throwing her eyes sharp like knives at Aunt Wan.

Aunt Wan ignored her and walked up to the center of the banquet hall to play the piano.

The faint sound of the piano came into everyone's ears, so melodious and clear, like a mountain spring frolicking among the green mountains, which made people's hearts broadened; is so soft and beautiful, like colorful butterflies fluttering in a hundred flowers, which makes people fascinated; The sound of the piano is sometimes towering like a cloud, and the sound is as low as a whisper; Sometimes ethereal like silk in the wind...

Under such superb piano skills, Chu Chenxu and Gu County Ling both closed their eyes and slowly appreciated the experience...

Only- The

eldest lady has nowhere to get out of her belly.

It wasn't until Aunt Wan finished her performance and Gu Yan came out in an ethereal red dress that she gradually returned to calm.

The eldest lady glanced at Aunt Wan arrogantly, even if you are powerful, you are still lonely and helpless without children, and when my son will be in a high position in the future, it will be when your Aunt Wan is defeated!

Thinking of this, a smug smile appeared on the corner of the eldest lady's mouth.

"The little girl Gu Yan danced a song to pick up the wind and wash the dust for Lord Chu, and I hope Lord Chu will feel at home in my house!" This is a tactful and empathetic statement.

The word home away from home is a pun!

Gu Mansion can be Chu Chenxu's courtier's family or his father-in-law's family!

As smart as Chu Chenxu couldn't hear it, but he didn't get angry in front of him, and when he saw Gu Yan smiling coquettishly at him, he also smiled softly back, but the chill and contempt in his eyes were unknown to anyone.

Gu Yan's soft figure began to slowly twist together, a graceful woman, a clear red shirt, green silk and ink dyeing, a colorful fan elegant, like a fairy like a spirit, like a fire like a demon, as if coming from a dream, her eyes looked at Chu Chenxu from time to time, with a sultry charm, seductive!