11-20

hapter 011: First Encounter (Part I)

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Anmier didn't have time to notice what the flying object was, and instinctively put her hand in front of her face.

A sharp pain came.

She felt her arm slash and let out a cry of pain.

"Be careful—"

A loud shout came from Lin, and the man in black was fast, stretched out his sharp legs and kicked the white sable away, taking advantage of its coma, quickly grabbed it.

Then he looked at the injured woman, was stunned for a moment, instantly opened his eyes, and quickly turned around.

An Mi'er didn't realize that she had been seen out of sight, she only felt that she was unlucky now, and she could be injured by taking a bath in such a quiet place, wouldn't it be that she had inherited the unlucky characteristics of the original owner.

She looked up at the front, a man dressed in black, black hair flying in the air, his posture was upright, strong and powerful, his height was almost one meter nine, just looking at the back, he felt extremely domineering.

"You'd better come out immediately, this mink claws are poisonous, and if you don't detoxify, it's too late." Chu Cangyan felt that the person behind him had been looking at him, and he reminded him.

The voice is deep and magnetic.

Ammel was instantly awakened, and she couldn't help but feel annoyed when she thought that she had just looked at the back of a man and was fascinated.

A brisk figure rose from the spring, splashing with ripples, and then the sound of dressing sounded.

The breeze blows gently and carries a taste unique to the valley.

Chu Cangyan heard the voice behind him, smelled the fragrance of flowers, and relaxed.

He had just chased the sable in his hand, and he didn't know that there was such a place here, and he didn't expect that there would be a woman bathing here.

When he reacted, he had already turned around quickly, but he had already seen the woman's body.

When he was thinking of a way, the woman just now suddenly appeared in front of him, Chu Cangyan's eyes were deep, his eyes were slightly squinted, and he looked at this woman.

Ammel was also observing the man in front of her.

The strong eyebrows are like a pair of sharp swords inserted diagonally into the temples, the heavenly court is full, the brows are slightly wrinkled, and the dark luster in the eyes is like an obsidian king, reflecting a sharp light, dangerous and mysterious, under the high nose bridge, a pair of thin lips are tightly pursed, and the handsome face like a sculpture is angular and angular.

The man's aura is strong, at first glance, he is a person who has been in a high position for a long time, revealing the majesty and coldness of the superior, his demeanor is heroic, his bearing is extraordinary, and his face is expressionless but he is staring at everything.

Ammel stared at the face in front of her, and felt that it was so damn sexy under the reflection of the sun.

I think she has been crisscrossing the world for many years in her previous life, and she has seen countless people, and the person who can have such momentum and appearance is really the one in front of her.