26-30

Chapter 026: Marriage Proposal

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Although the two paintings are fused together, they retain the original appearance of the first picture, which is the spatial beauty, but the characters in it are much more colorful.

The face is more than ever, and there is a faint sense of majesty coming from the painting!

The portrait slowly returned to its original position and was relocated to the wall.

Everything in the house has not changed, except for the disappearance of a painting.

The air gradually returned to its usual serenity, as if the scene had not happened at all.

When Amier woke up, she sensed a slight difference in the air, but she didn't know where it was.

Her eyes swept sharply, and she immediately noticed the strangeness of the painting.

She got up and walked to the portrait, a dark color running through her deep pupils.

This portrait is different from the previous ones!

Three points more refined than before!

What's going on?!

Could it be that the portrait will change?

An Mi'er had doubts in her heart, and she observed for a long time, but she didn't know what the reason was.

But she's sure – the painting is extraordinary!

When she turned around, she saw that the portrait of the beauty on the table was gone.

A hint of surprise flashed in her eyes, but after a sleep, how could she wake up like this.

She shouted in her head, 007, and the figure appeared.

【Guest, what help do you need?】 007 asked.

Ammel wasn't sure if 007 knew anything about space, but she still had to ask, "007, who is the person in this portrait, do you know?"

007 followed her line of sight and looked at her, a delicate and beautiful picture of a beauty!

It's beautiful, and it's never seen before.

007 shook his head and said honestly: "I haven't seen it, this may be the original item of the space, and the space and the system have not been bound at that time, so I don't know very well."

Amel heard his explanation and nodded her head to indicate that she understood.

It seems that the secret of the portrait will not be understood for a while.

But there's no hurry, anyway, things are in space, and she has time!

Just then, she heard familiar and steady footsteps outside.

Yan is back!

She returned to the room with a thought, and as soon as she sat on the soft collapse, Chu Cangyan pushed the door and entered.

An Mi'er looked sideways, pretended to be woken up, and lowered her body and said, "I'm back!"

Chu Cangyan closed the door, stepped forward, and said softly, "I've woken you up."

An Mi'er didn't speak, got up and came to the bronze mirror, dressed up, looked at Ah Yan in the mirror and said, "What did Grandpa Qiu say?"

Chu Cangyan nodded, picked up the horn comb and combed her hair, "I have already promised that I will leave with us."