111-115

Chapter 111: Confession

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

"Whether to divorce his wife or not depends on the eldest brother's decision." Amel stared at her like a stranger.

She gave this sister-in-law a chance before, but this time her nature did not change, although she didn't come to provoke herself, she dared to eat unknown things for the sake of beauty, and she also gave it to her family.

When she didn't know about Song's vanity?!

Isn't it that she thinks that thing can be beautified, and then uses it to improve her status at home, and wants to replace her as a daughter.

Ignorance is not terrible, but terrible ignorance is self-inflicted.

Even if it affects yourself, it also affects your family!

She doesn't want to keep this sister-in-law, but in the final analysis, it's still the eldest brother's business.

What to do, wait for the eldest brother to wake up and see what she means.

An Mi'er glanced at Song sharply, and instructed Mo Lan next to her: "Keep her here until the eldest brother wakes up." With that,

he walked out with Mo Lan, leaving Song alone in the empty room.

"Click", the sound of the door being locked, listening to Song's ears, really shocked, and shivered.

"Don't give her food!" It took a few hungry meals to vent the anger in her heart.

With that, Ann Mi'er left, leaving only her cold back and the big glittering lock on the door behind her.

Ammel came to the main house and stayed with her mother for a while before leaving for the eldest brother's house.

Antai was lying on the big bed with a weak face, her face was pale, she didn't seem to have observed her eldest brother for a long time.

A thin body, the obvious protruding backstreet is even more obvious.

When has the eldest brother been so weak, she has been so busy lately that she has neglected her family for a long time.

But the urgency of time forced her to speed up!

Ammel sat on the edge of the bed, took a bowl of water from the counter, and slowly wiped her eldest brother's chapped lips with a soaked handkerchief.

"Water... Water—" A weak groan came from the mouth of the sick man in bed.

An Mi'er hurriedly picked up the spoon and slowly fed it into the mouth of the eldest brother.

It may be that the effect of the spiritual spring water is obvious, and Antai blinked lightly as he slowly opened a pair of blurry eyes.

The figure in front of him was vague at first, but gradually became clear, and finally Antai confirmed his identity.

"Mi'er, ahem... Ahem..."Antai couldn't finish a sentence and coughed.

An Mi'er said worriedly: "Big brother, don't talk yet, your body is important." Then he took the spoon and continued to feed the water, which was not too troublesome at all.

Antai drank a large bowl of water, and gradually calmed down, he thought that he was sick again, and his health has been good and bad recently, and he sometimes dislikes his body.

Seeing the self-abandonment and disgust in the eyes of her eldest brother, Ammel put the bowl down and made a sound.

Antai raised his eyes and looked over, seeing the displeasure on his sister's face and the care deep in his eyes, he smiled faintly, "Mi'er, I'm much better, don't worry."