1-5

Chapter 001: Marrying

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

21st century, China.

In the middle of the night, it was pouring rain, lightning and thunder.

On a 100-meter-high shopping mall building, a woman is quickly climbing to the top of the building, turning around and entering the room through the window.

The room was pitch black, so quiet that even the sound of breathing was unusually clear.

After a quick survey of her surroundings, the woman stretched out her arm and pressed her other hand on the bracelet at her wrist.

A flash of silver light quickly settled into the corner.

As soon as the woman took a step, countless short arrows shot from the surrounding wall.

Under the influence of the silver thread, her body flipped over, her feet flew off the ground, kicked against the wall, and quickly left, constantly advancing surrounded by short arrows.

When you come to the innermost part of the hallway, push the door and enter instantly.

In the room, the woman was agile, and every step she took was as if the infrared light in the room did not exist, jumping to check the items in the room. Finally, stop in the middle of the room, smash the chandelier, and reach out and press the button in it.

The floor in the center of the room slowly opened, and a tall booth rose up, and inside the glass case, a quaint ring stood quietly in the middle.

The rings are old, there are no decorative patterns, and no one pays attention to them when they are thrown on the street.

But if you look closely, you will see that the ring exudes a power that attracts you.

After the woman cracked the code of the booth, she was about to pick up the ring when she felt wrong.

Take out your phone and send a message: Abnormal, come here.

Ann, goodbye. Reply message display on mobile phone.

The light of the mobile phone illuminates the woman's face, with a goose egg face, charming almond eyes, and a cherry mouth.

Ann, the leader and number one killer of the number one killer organization in the world.

"Boom-"

The building was burned to ashes, and the explosion only happened in an instant, and at the end of the consciousness disappeared, Ann realized that he had been betrayed.

The rain was falling, but the world was still moving.

——

In the small courtyard of the farmhouse, in the thatched house, there are red and bright characters everywhere, and everyone's congratulations and the call of magpies on the trees have brought blessings to this small courtyard.

"Comb it to the end."

"Two combs of white hair and eyebrows."

"The three combs are full of children and grandchildren..."

"Mi'er, in the blink of an eye, you have grown so big, and you are about to get married." Xiuniang said while combing her daughter's hair. looked at her daughter dressed as a bride, her eyes were full of reluctance, "Mother still remembers when you were born, so young, now you have to get married, it's so fast..."