126-130

Chapter 126: Injured [Climax Must Poke]

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The night sky resembles a navy blue curtain and is dotted with sparkling stars, which makes people intoxicated.

When Chu Chenxu and the others rushed back to the Gu Mansion, it was very quiet in the Gu Mansion, only the sound of the nursing courtyard walking back and forth.

Chu Chenxu saw that there was still a light in the house, and after thinking about it, he understood what was going on!

"All of you go down!"

"Yes!"

After a day of running back and forth, everyone is tired, and Chu Chenxu is no exception.

"Master, you're back."

Gu Yan had been waiting for a long time, and thought that he would not come back, but he didn't expect to come back now.

Gu Yan had surprise in his voice, and hurriedly stepped forward to change Chu Chenxu's clothes: "Master, you must be tired after going out for a day, I'll help you bathe and change your clothes." There was a temptation in the soft voice, otherwise I would have heard the fear of rejection.

Chu Chenxu nodded and agreed.

By the time the two of them came out, it was already an hour later!

Chu Chenxu is in the year of the wolf and tiger, Gu Yao looked behind him, such a thick ink, beauty in his arms, how could he bear it!

Gu Yan only had a coat on her body, and there were bruises and purple marks on her shoulders, and she was lying lazily in Chu Chenxu's arms, delicate and dripping: "Master, I'll help you dry your hair!"

"Oh? It seems that Yan'er is not tired, so I will work harder next time!

Chu Chenxu raised his eyebrows lightly, said indecent words, and the whole person exuded a demagogic laziness!

Gu Yan looked at her master, who was completely different from the daytime, she felt that her affection for her master was getting heavier and heavier, and she really hoped that it would go on like this forever.

"No matter how tired Yan'er is, he will never forget to take care of his master." Gu Yan's body was tinged with a faint pink, and his face was shy, but what he said shocked Chu Chenxu's heart!

At this time, he had the feeling that he was the only one in the world of this woman, he was her heaven and her earth, and this feeling of being relied on by others greatly satisfied Chu Chenxu's vanity.

Gu Yan had already brought a towel, and although his body was still very weak, he was still very serious about wiping Chu Chenxu's hair.

A gentle touch came from his head, Chu Chenxu looked at the figure of the woman behind him from the candlelight, pious and serious, he had never experienced this kind of warm feeling!

Slowly he closed his eyes, carefully felt the touch on his head, the hazy candlelight flickered in the room, adding a faint peace to the room, Gu Yan slowly put Chu Chenxu on the bed, kissed him lightly on the lips, and also lay down sideways.

Master, Yan'er is already your person, I will definitely treat you well from now on!

The night is getting darker, the candles in the house are gradually extinguished, and the last room is silent...

The next day, the study of the valley house.

"Gu County Order, I need you to ask me about someone!"

Chu Chenxu's posture is elegant, his figure is arrogant, although it is a gentle tone, but his innate majesty makes people have to surrender.