106-110

Chapter 106: Family Affairs [Second Update]

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

"An's, I'll say it today, if you and the second family come to make trouble again, I will do what I say." Village Chief Li said solemnly, and his unsmiling expression let everyone know what he had done.

The last group of people walked away.

An Mi'er didn't miss An Lan'er's resentful eyes, it seems that Zhang San'er hasn't done enough, so that she still has the strength to think about superfluous things.

With Village Chief Li's words, not only the people of the old An family, but even the rest of the village did not dare to find fault, after all, the An family is rich now, and it is too late for them to stammer!

How can we rush to settle a feud!

More than a dozen tables are eaten cleanly, and there is nothing left, and people who often don't eat meat can eat meat without mercy!

Xiuniang sorted out the things brought by the neighbors and dragged her tired body into the house.

They are still sleeping in the backyard house today, and they will not move in until tomorrow when their new home is cleaned up.

The furniture that Li Duocai had beaten was also brought over after the banquet was dispersed, and now it is placed in the new house.

It is worthy of being an ancestral craft, and after reading it, Ann Mier felt that it was comparable to modern ones.

After being tired all day, the An family rested early.

However, the rest of the village is lively, and they are all envious of An's new house.

Thinking about when I can build one in my own house, it will be so beautiful on that day.

Lao An's family, Zhao held his stomach and wanted to disperse the fire, so he stretched out his hand and stabbed An Dahai, and said, "What's wrong with you these days, you dislike the old lady?" "If you don't do that for more than a month, this man won't look for someone else, right?

Thinking that she didn't care about sitting on An Dahai's waist, "Say, are you looking for someone else?"

Of course, An Dahai knew what she was talking about, but more than a month ago, he found out that he couldn't do anything, how could he let others know.

Here again today, this mother-in-law was not very active before, but now she is catching up!

An Dahai turned over irritably and said, "Go down, I'm tired today, I'll talk about it later."

Zhao became more and more suspicious, and directly dragged his clothes, and said, "You must come today, I will move when you are tired."

An Dahai hurriedly got up to stop her, and said angrily in a low voice: "You mother-in-law, what kind of wind do you smoke if you don't sleep at night!"

"I have convulsions?" Not to be outdone, Zhao said, "An Dahai, think about how long you haven't touched your mother, I think you have something wrong!"

An Dahai's face turned pale, fortunately it was night, and Zhao didn't see it.

"Okay, you're coming, aren't you?" An Dahai was furious, tied up Zhao, stripped off his clothes, took a stick in his hand, and moved on her lower body.

Zhao screamed miserably, unable to speak in pain, An Dahai picked up a piece of cloth and blocked her mouth.