96-100

Chapter 096: Inexplicable Trust

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Zhang Yuanwai actually sent someone to inquire about Chu Cangyan's news?!

Why is that?

From Zhou Kum Kee, An Mier is still puzzled.

But anyway, fortunately, Boss Zhou didn't leak his news!

Even if she is not afraid of Zhang Yuanwai now, unnecessary troubles can still be saved.

Although she and Zhang Yuanwai have already had a holiday, now is not the right time to show it.

Thinking about Zhang Yuanwai's intentions all the way, An Mier came to the former Chen Ji Noodle Restaurant.

Chen Kee Noodle Shop is now closed, and there are only the four girls that Hui Niang and An Mier bought yesterday.

"Hui Niang, you put a notice at the door today, we need more manpower, and these people are not enough at present." Ammy told Hui Niang, "As for the conditions, there are the following: first, it must be a girl between the ages of 13 and 18, second, the appearance must be passable, and the body must not be defective, and third, it must be skillful, preferably a literate girl." That's all for now, wait a while for you to post the notice at the door, and the people who sign up will pick it slowly, don't worry, and you will need them when the decoration is complete.

Hui Niang was very puzzled by An Mier's request, why are they all girls?

But she didn't ask, and promised to put up the notice in a while.

"Those four girls, I'll take them with you first, I'll go home first, and then come back again, and I'll send them jobs when the time comes."

"Yes, the renovation will start here this afternoon, it was a friend of my father's life, I call him Sanbo." Hui Niang told her the specific situation of the person in charge of the decoration in detail, and An Mi'er nodded, she is still credible to Hui Niang.

Ammel had lunch here before going home.

......

The county prince's mansion, surrounded by white walls outside the courtyard, green willows hanging around, three hanging flower gatehouses, and verandahs on all sides. Although it is almost winter, there are still flowers blooming in the garden, which are clear and exquisite, and are beautiful.

"Master, you feed me!" A delicate woman in her twenties sat on a stone bench and said unrelentingly.

Gu Xian Ling laughed, "Okay, good, Aunt Wan has a request, how dare I not do it." He sat down next to the beauty's stone bench, put his hand on the beauty's waist, and took her over.

"Master, don't be like this, there are still people watching." Aunt Wan glanced at the maid next to her and said shyly.

Gu Xian Ling glared at them, and the subordinates immediately lowered their heads, not daring to look here, "Look at which of them dares to look, en?!" "Huh?!" The sound is provocative.

Aunt Wan looked up shyly, and said embarrassedly to Gu County: "Master-" The voice lingered for more than a day, endlessly, hooking Gu County's heart to itch.

Ignoring her wishes, Gu Xian Ling directly hugged her to his lap, and slapped her ass with his thighs, "Come, the master will peel grapes for you to eat." The

crystal-clear grapes are huge, tender and verdant.

At this time, there are no grapes in the southwest region, and grapes appear in the county prince's mansion, and I don't know how much manpower and material resources have been wasted.