141-145

Chapter 141: Love

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Chu Cangyan opened the door and was wearing an ink-colored robe, and his whole spirit was much better than last night.

Mo Shi was relieved when he saw it, but when he saw the prince's dark face, he thought to himself that he must have disturbed the prince.

At the moment, for the sake of safety, he said directly: "Lord Wang, breakfast has been prepared, Lord Wang and Miss An can go to eat, and their subordinates will retire!" With that,

a gust of wind slipped away.

Chu Cangyan sighed helplessly, closed the door and returned to the room again, looking at the sleeping woman on the bed, her face was tangled.

Do you want to wake up Mi'er?!

Perhaps his gaze was too strong, and Amel gradually came to her senses.

"Mi'er, you're awake!" Chu Cangyan hurriedly walked to the side of the bed and looked at her with doting and soft eyes.

When An Mi'er saw Chu Cangyan, she was first puzzled, frowned, and then suddenly realized, Chu Cangyan saw her series of reactions, felt that she was a little cute, and then couldn't help touching her nose.

An Mi'er's apricot eyes widened slightly, her brows furrowed, she didn't say a word, and she was about to walk out after getting up from the bed.

"Mi'er, where are you going!" Chu Cangyan quickly grabbed her white wrist, and An Mi'er stopped.

Turning around, her cold face exuded the aura of no one entering, which made Chu Cangyan a little overwhelmed!

"Now that you're fine, I'm going back too!" Today is the New Year, and it was not good for her to leave her parents behind, but now she knows that this person does not care about her body so much, and she is more and more angry.

"Mi'er, I know it's wrong, can you leave after lunch!" Chu Cangyan's voice was a little flattering, Mi'er was angry because of him, and it was natural for him to apologize.

However, if Chu Cangyan's subordinates saw the appearance of their prince, they would definitely sigh and see the hell!

"Huh." An Mi'er sneered twice, "What's wrong with you, I'm just nosy, I shouldn't come here to find guilt for myself!"

"No, they all blame me, don't be angry, honey, I will no longer hide anything from you." Chu Cangyan turned An Mi'er's body around, held her shoulders and let her sit on the bed, and he himself sat on one side.

The tone of his voice was unusually serious, and his black jeweled eyes sparkled with light, which was particularly eye-catching.

An Mi'er is actually not angry in her heart, she was already angry when she heard his painful voice last night, but she must teach him a lesson, and she must let him remember to take care of his body.

"Where am I qualified to be angry with you Lord Chu, okay, let go, it's time for me to go home." An Mi'er was unmoved, still looking cold.

Chu Cangyan was a little anxious, and he didn't know what to say to dissipate his breath, but suddenly he coughed and covered his heart and snorted.

An Mi'er was so frightened that she didn't dare to move, let him drag her arm, her face was full of anxiety: "Don't scare me, how are you, I'll go and call you a doctor!" After speaking, she hurriedly wanted to leave, but Chu Cangyan didn't let her leave at all.