21-25

Chapter 021: The opening is auspicious

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Early the next morning, Amie got up and prepared to rush to Yipinxiang.

Chu Cangyan was already waiting outside the door.

The morning is refreshing and tranquil, and the clouds are light and the wind is clear. The gray-blue dome began overhead, becoming clearer and clearer.

"Ah Yan, you..." As soon as An Mi'er went out, she was slightly surprised to see the figure at the door.

Chu Cangyan chuckled, "I'll go with you today."

This is the first shot fired by Yipinxiang in Jizhou City, and he will definitely go over to cheer!

An Mi'er nodded and stepped forward, "Then let's go, let's go to Yipinxiang for breakfast, just to change the taste."

Chu Cangyan gladly responded.

The two went out of the courtyard, and there were many people waiting outside.

An Mi'er looked over, Mo San, Dark Five, and a few other guards.

"You're going too?" Amel asked.

Mo San nodded calmly and said righteously: "It is the duty of his subordinates to protect the prince and princess. The

others nodded their heads as well.

An Mi'er glanced at Chu Cangyan, saw that he didn't say anything, and said directly: "Then let's go!" Hearing the princess's words, Mo San and the

others breathed a sigh of relief!

They have coveted fragrant food for a long time, and this time there is a prince and princess, and they will definitely be able to taste it!

In a moment, a carriage and several horses drove out of the general's palace.

In the early morning, in the quiet streets, some vendors have already come out to set up their stalls, and the shops have opened their doors, although they are lively, but they are shrouded in soft morning light.

When a few people arrived at Yipinxiang, An Mier arranged a few people in a private room, and then asked people to bring some breakfast!

When the meal was put on the table, Mo San and the others were greedy, but they didn't dare to serve it because of the prestige of the prince!

In the end, in the arrangement of An Mier, several people went to the outer room, and only Chu Cangyan and An Mier were left in the house.

Chu Cangyan looked at the food on the table that met his taste, his heart was happy, and his eyes were soft.

After breakfast, Chu Cangyan asked, "Will you be here later..."

An Mi'er picked up the teacup and took a sip: "Here, but I will go down to see the situation." The corners of Chu Cangyan's mouth hooked, and after a while, he thought about it and proposed: "When it's okay, why don't you teach Mo San that set of

bookkeeping methods?"

"Yes." An Mi'er responded, anyway, there was Shopkeeper Li staring at the bottom, and she came over today to take a look.

"Alright, I'll call those guys right now." Chu Cangyan got up and said, "Don't spend too much energy. "If they don't have the ability, he won't stay around.

At the very least, those people are pretty quick to learn!

A few people were called in, looking at the princess and princess curiously, I don't know what is going on?!