156-160

Chapter 156: Arrange the children and dispose of the Gu County Order

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

As if he had guessed something, his heart pounded.

Sure enough, after Qin Taishou saw the two of them coming, he said to the above: "Lord Wang, Miss An, everyone has arrived."

Chu Cangyan took a closer look at this group of children, eight boys and four girls, and the child named Xiaofeng was the oldest.

This group of children is more restrained, and they don't know how to place their hands and feet.

Xiaofeng led Yun'er to the front slowly, he had selfish intentions: he hoped that his sister would notice him and Yun'er.

An Mi'er was also observing this group of children, and asked as she watched, "Lord Qin, is it true that no one has come to claim these children?"

Qin Taishou's face was full of sadness, "Yes, it's been a few days, and there is no one."

Ammel nodded slightly, and asked the group of children again, "Do you remember where your home is?" The

children were all about 10 years old, and they had been away from home for a long time, and their impressions were gradually blurred, and they could remember their approximate names, but they didn't know where they were.

Some children said the name of their home, and Qin Taishou sighed helplessly: "The country of Tianjing is vast and rich, and it is useless to remember the name of a village."

Indeed, in the case of Willow Village, Tianjingguo does not know how many villages have this name.

An Mi'er's bright eyes flashed with an unknown light, and after a while, she looked at Qin Taishou, and slowly said the purpose of today's visit in a cold accent: "Qin Taishou, since these children have nowhere to go, why don't

you leave them to me, I will raise them well."

After saying this, not only Qin Taishouzheng was stunned, but even the twelve children raised their little heads one after another, no longer looking at it secretly just now, but with big round eyes, looking at it openly.

Is it true that this sister said she was going to adopt them?

After Qin Taishou came back to his senses, he first glanced at the prince, and said nothing, he had a score in his heart.

"Miss An, these are twelve living children, are you sure you want to adopt?"

Ann Miel smiled, she couldn't be more sure!

This group of children came at the right time, and since they were sold and then cheated again, the account is naturally no longer there, which is very convenient for her.

Qin Taishou looked at her serious appearance and thought slightly.

This method is really good, it can not only solve his problems but also arrange these children, and at the same time satisfy the prince.

The prince didn't speak, obviously agreeing to the idea, so what did he hesitate about.

"Miss An, you must treat these children well." Qin Tai kept his instructions, no matter what, these children were also handed over from him, and these children were fine, and he also had a comfort in his heart.

An Mi'er smiled mysteriously, "Qin Taishou rest assured, I will settle them well." The

children standing below were smiling happily, and finally someone wanted them to stop sleeping on the streets.