61-70

Chapter 061: Night Exploration of Zhang's Mansion (Part II)

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Ammelle stood in her chair and pulled the end of the white thread outwards as a book slowly moved out of the window of the bookshelf.

When she came to the bookshelf, An Mier took out this book, a book about the humanity and nature of Tianjing, opened the book, and found a key from it.

It seems that this person is really cautious enough!

What can the average person do with only one key?

But she was an ordinary person, and her hand groped directly to the place where the book had just been placed, and then felt a keyhole in the innermost part and inserted the key into it.

The bookshelves in the study moved to the sides, and a dark compartment appeared on the wall.

Open the dark compartment, take out the box inside, and by the moonlight, Amel can see the contents of the paper clearly!

Most of them are some illegal transactions with Gu County Order, and there is even a record of smuggling salt, this is really bold, and these things dare to be kept.

However, it seems that the Gu County Order

must have done more

there.

It is said that officials and businessmen collude, Zhang Yuanwai's backer is the Gu County Order, once the Gu County Order falls, he doesn't want to be alone, but if something happens to him, if he has these things in his hand, the Gu County Order will definitely help.

But when you meet her An Mier, Zhang Yuanwai, your good days are over.

Put all the stacks of incriminating evidence in the box into the space, then take out the gold bars, silver tickets, and loose silver in the hidden compartment, and finally return everything to its original place.

Amel was about to leave.

At this time, Zhang Yuanwai's voice suddenly came from outside.

"These lazy subordinates, Steward Wang, wake them up for me." Zhang Yuanwai put his hands behind his back and asked the housekeeper to call someone.

"Yes, sir." Steward Wang went behind the tree and called for someone.

Suddenly, he noticed that something was wrong, and pushed their bodies hard, and the two fell to the ground in response, so frightened that he quickly turned around, "Master, these two people are unconscious."

When Zhang Yuanwai heard this, he had an ominous premonition in his heart.

Walked quickly to the two of them, kicked their bodies with his foot, and did not react.

Suddenly thinking of something, he quickly walked towards the study. Pushing open the door, Zhang Yuanwai took out the night pearl in his arms and shone it on the beam above the bead curtain.

Steward Wang was guarding the door, he didn't know how serious it was, but seeing the old man's solemn expression, he became more and more uneasy in his heart.

Zhang Yuanwai pulled the white line and took out the key, waited for the bookshelf to be moved, and quickly opened the dark compartment, only to find that the silver inside had disappeared, but he couldn't manage so much now.

He hurriedly took out the wooden box, and the moment he opened it, his face turned pale in an instant.

"Steward Wang, come in!" Zhang Yuanwai ordered, his voice unusually cold in the night.