31-40

Chapter 031: The Truth!

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Don't think these things are easy to take, boys!

Xiao Feng's eyes were sharp, and at a glance he saw Sister An not far away, and shouted, "Sister An! The

other children also looked up and shouted, "Sister An!

An Mi'er walked in slowly, looked at the weapons on the martial arts training ground, the cold light was shining, and the cold air was pressing!

Not a lot of weapons!

Mo Yan respectfully shouted: "Master!

In front of outsiders, this is what they call Amiel.

An Mi'er walked up to the martial arts training ground, looked at Xiao Feng, and said loudly: "Out of the ranks!"

"Yes!" Xiaofeng strode out, and his words and deeds felt like a soldier.

"Trick me up, let me see your recent results!" Amel spoke.

Xiao Feng's heart tightened, and An Mi'er soothed: "Don't be nervous, it's time to order!"

Xiaofeng and the others had never seen An Mi'er's methods, thinking that Sister An didn't have kung fu, but only knew a little bit about it.

But when it came down, Xiaofeng had no power to resist.

In less than a quarter of an hour, he collapsed on the martial arts training ground.

When they saw Sister An's methods, their expressions were tense and their breath was short!

Especially Xiaofeng, because he has fought each other, he knows more about Sister An's skills!

With such skills, as soon as he made a move, he felt that his throat was tightly choked, and he couldn't breathe at all.

An Mi'er has a murderous aura in every move, so that these children who have never seen blood are afraid and yearning!

This is the first time I have seen the princess make a move, and my eyes flashed with amazement!

Sure enough, he is worthy of being the person chosen by the prince, he is amazingly talented, and he is a dragon and phoenix among people!

An Mi'er stood on the stage, looked at the children below, and said in a high voice: "At present, this is your place of Xi, on the way to practice martial arts, you must not slacken, you must exert all your strength to achieve great success, whether it is a waste or a good talent, you decide for yourself, the first assessment will be carried out in half a month, and those who

fail ..."

Saying this, Ammel stopped.

The children were all holding their breath as well, they knew what was behind it.

Xiaofeng had already stepped off the stage, holding Yun'er's hand tightly, with a hint of worry!

When I came back from the martial arts training ground, it was already dinner time, and Ah Yan had not returned.

"Master, do you want to eat?" Ah Yun asked out loud.

Looking at the darkening sky outside, she shook her head, "Wait for the general to come back."

"Yes!" Ah Yun went down and ordered that the food be warmed so that as soon as the general returned, the food could be served.

It wasn't until the ink became thicker and the moon had already risen high that it was four o'clock in the morning that the dark five came to report that the prince had returned.