71-80

Chapter 071: The First Discussion of Building a House (2P Demand!) )

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

When she got home, she saw that everyone in the family was there, and Mi'er gathered everyone together.

In the courtyard, Xiuniang and Father An sat on the stool, Ping'er was beside them, Antai was sitting on the other side, and Song stood beside him, wanting to speak and stopping, wanting to speak, but he was afraid that Xianggong would still ignore him.

After Mi'er saw the crowd, she stood in front of everyone, and remembered in a clear voice, "I have something to tell you today, and I hope to get everyone's consent."

Xiuniang and Daddy An looked at their daughter's serious appearance, and they also put on a correct posture, waiting for their daughter to announce the matter.

Ping'er opened a pair of big round eyes, blinking, and looked at her eldest sister intently.

Antai didn't look at it, thinking about what her sister was going to say. After Song heard his sister-in-law's voice, he stood up honestly and did not speak sarcastically as usual.

"Daddy, eldest brother and sister-in-law, you all know, I've been doing business these days, and now I have a lot of money in my hand, so is it time for our house to rest?" It is said that it is a rest, but in fact, it is to overturn the heavy cover.

Hearing this, everyone's eyes looked at their own houses.

A few dilapidated thatched huts, crumbling and not knowing when they will collapse, with old decorations and nothing decent.

Xiuniang and Daddy An's faces were flushed, but they didn't expect that their daughter would now have the ability to earn money to build a house, and as a parent, they were not as good as children, and the more they thought about it, the more guilty they became.

When Ping'er heard that the family was going to build a new house, a smiling face was excited, and she danced with her hands.

Antai looked at his sister with a complicated face, feeling both bitter and gratified, as the eldest son in the family, he could not give his family a superior life, but let his fifteen-year-old sister take on the heavy responsibility, he resented his previous evasion and incompetence, and at the same time was proud of his sister's ability.

As for the Song family, he couldn't hold back his excitement, and he grabbed Mi'er's hand in front of the mountain and kept asking, "Mi'er, is this true?" Are you sure?

Mi'er ignored her and looked at Ping'er, "Ping'er, are you happy?" You're going to have a big house to live in, too.

Song didn't get a response, she was not disappointed, she had a kind of awe and flattering attitude towards Mi'er at the moment, since she got married in the past few years, the family has lived a very poor life, and when the harvest is not good, it is a problem to eat a meal, let alone live in a new house, and from Mi'er to the present less than a month, the family is not only full of food and clothing, but also to build a house.

Song has a bit of a dreaming feeling.

"Uh-huh, hmm, happy." Ping'er nodded vigorously, the corners of her mouth grinned behind her ears, took her father's hand, and said happily: "Dad, mother, my sister said that our family is going to build a big house."

"Mother heard it, Ping'er will have a big house to live in in the future." Xiuniang reached out and touched his head, responding.

At the same time, they glanced at Daddy An, and both of them could see the pride and joy in each other's eyes, and the only little worry and self-blame was gradually diluted.