31-40

Chapter 031: Persuasion Succeeds

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

"Dad, calm down first, don't be angry." An Mi'er stepped forward and stroked her father's back, "Dad, I've been thinking about this for a long time, you listen to me first, and then think about whether you want to reject me."

After she saw that her father's breath was stable,

she looked at her eldest brother again and spoke slowly, "First, our family is in difficulty, the health of the eldest brother and my mother is not very good, Ping'er still has to go to school, we need a lot of money." Second, I have now thought of ways to make money, so why not try it?

An Mi'er stared at her father and eldest brother, her eyes sincere, and suddenly her tone changed, "Third, and most importantly, my face... Woo, woo.

As soon as Father An heard

An Mi'er talk about this, he hurriedly stepped forward to cover her mouth and said sternly: "Mi'er, don't talk about this matter casually.

Antai walked quickly to the door, looked out, and leaned back to close the door.

Father An let go of his daughter's mouth, "Mi'er, don't mention this matter again, do you hear?"

"Got it, Dad." She knew that she wouldn't tell her father if she asked, so she simply didn't ask, she would know the answer herself.

"Dad, I don't know what the secret of my appearance is, if the enemy is strong, when this matter is revealed, we will not be able to resist at all." Ammel continued to persuade.

Father An made up his mind that no matter what his daughter said, he would not agree, but when he heard this, he wavered.

He thought that Xiuniang's mother was captured by that group of people in the first place, and now it will be his daughter's turn.

What he had always wanted was to live in peace and hide in the countryside, and they would definitely not find this place. But as soon as he was reminded by his daughter, he knew that there was no one in that group of people who would not give up, and when the time came, not only the girl would be arrested, but even Xiuniang would suffer misfortune.

Daddy An is actually a responsible man, he was willing to elope with Xiuniang, even if he encountered nine deaths on the road, he did not defend himself, it can be seen how deep his feelings for Xiuniang are, he doesn't want Xiuniang to encounter a little danger. It's not that Daddy An doesn't feel sorry for his daughter, but compared with Xiuniang, he has stronger feelings for his wife.

"Okay." Father An finally reluctantly agreed.

"What?" An Mi'er was ready to continue to persuade, but she didn't expect her father to agree, the surprise came too suddenly, and she couldn't believe it.

"Dad, how can you promise my little sister." Aetna disagrees.

"Listen to me first." Father An looked up at his daughter, although he had something on his face, but he knew how beautiful his daughter was, and he had no ability to protect their mother and daughter now, so he could only let his daughter do it herself, "I have one condition."

"What conditions?" Not to mention one condition, even a hundred Ann Mi'er will agree.

"Let your big brother accompany you."

"No, the eldest brother is not in good health. I will definitely go to town often in the future, and my eldest brother can't be tired. She refused without thinking about it.