41-50

Chapter 041: Autumn Harvest

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Two days later, the family began to harvest rice.

Early in the morning, it was not yet dawn.

Father An, Xiuniang, eldest brother and sister-in-law packed up and walked to the field.

"Mi'er, you don't have to go, wait for Ping'er to look at him when she gets up, and my mother will come back to make breakfast later." Xiuniang instructed Mi'er before leaving.

"Mother, I will take care of Ping'er." An Mi'er had never made rice and those things, she wanted to make breakfast at home, so she didn't go over to make a mess now, and handed over the mixed spiritual spring water, "Mother, you bring this water well."

Xiuniang took the water and left quickly.

After tidying up, Amel went to the kitchen and took out some ripe vegetables, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, turnips, lettuce, yams, etc., from the space, and picked a few more fruits. After arranging the ingredients, she starts cooking.

When Ping'er woke up, he smelled a burst of aroma, he ran to the kitchen door, saw that it was his sister cooking, and said excitedly: "Sister, it's you cooking." He laughed happily.

"Wake up, hurry up and wash your face and mouth, and you can eat when your father and mother come back." An Mi'er stirred the stir-fry in the pot over and over again, and turned back to Ping'er to speak.

"Yes, I'll be soon." Hearing that they would eat after a while, Ping'er immediately ran to wash.

Breakfast is served on the table, white fungus lily porridge, three or four side dishes, as well as delicate small flower rolls, small buns, and a fruit bowl. The whole breakfast was rich and nutritious.

Xiuniang pushed open the door and saw these, and when she walked to the kitchen, she saw that Mi'er was still busy working, and stepped forward to help, "Mi'er, didn't my mother say that I would wait for my mother to come back and do it."

"Mother, I do it when I'm idle, and Ping'er loves to eat the breakfast I make." Mi'er said with a smile, and after cleaning up, "I asked Ping'er to call Dad and them back for dinner."

After a while, Ping'er and Father An both came back from the field.

At the dinner table, everyone was very happy.

Xiuniang spoke: "Mi'er, where did you get these fruits and vegetables?"

"In the morning, I heard a passing merchant shouting, so I bought some." Although there are also vegetables grown at home, there are very few types.

Mi'er had money in her hands and didn't spend it indiscriminately, so Xiuniang didn't say anything anymore.

In the end, there was nothing left over from the table of food, and everything was eaten cleanly.

And Father An and they went to work in the fields and harvest rice.

In this way, Anmier made three meals a day, went to deliver water halfway, and spent the rest of the time in the space.

The ginseng in the space has changed from a small seedling to a lot, the size is about the same as at the beginning, but the appearance is obviously fuller, and it looks like a good medicinal herb.

Because it has not been planted in the space for a long time, it is about the same year as when it was first transplanted, about ten years, but it is often nourished by spiritual spring water, and its medicinal effect is much stronger than that of ginseng in the outside world for ten years.